Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681954 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
((Peeing sheep wanders over and decides to join in on the moment starts helping Jack mop up Ennis. Peeing sheep then by accident pees in the precious suply of Whiskey))

**Sorry I wish I could control myself sometimes! I guess Ennis and Jack can't blame the warm tingly feelings on Alcohol now...Muhahaha my plan is working! Feel free to punish the peeing incident...as long as you don't put me in the briar patch, I can't stand those awful briar patches. ;D**
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
JACK'S PANTS -

%%Aw, shoot.....   SHOOT!  One of my danged buttons is hangin' by a thread--  I don't know whether it was from all them little guys pretendin' ta be a zipper and gettin' all crazy with their zippy imitations, or if it was from this HUGE stretchin' goin' on in my button area, ever since YOUNG JACK started moppin' up the whiskey spill.  He ain't even tryin' to hide it, neither....   maybe he wants YOUNG ENNIS to admire what he's got up front?  I reckon that's it.  He'll be admirin' things a little more up front and personal than planned if I don't rein in that wayward button and his buddies. %%

CIGAR BUTT -

~~~doot de doot de doo dee doo doo do-o-o-o....  take a walk on the mu-ule side..~~~   %% Dang it, did I just sing that out loud? My Mom would slaughter me! %%   ;D

ME - ** As testament to my dedication to the Bean Site and this production...   I am at the PUBLIC LIBRARY because the power is out at my home!  Limited time here, so I'm hoping power will be back before it's time for any heavy duty button-flyin',  PANTS yankin', and spittin'.  (David Zippy-buttons, where are you?!)  Anyway, hope to be back soon!**   ::)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

((Jumps up and  looks as Jack grabs his beloved Terry and starts walking back))

%% What a relief, my Terry is here.  But why isn't he..oooh, uhh, bud whatcha doin' there? hmmm, nice.%%

Um, thanks bud. I kin take it from 'ere.  Sun goin' down mighty pretty right now. Don't right feel like goin' up to them sheep right now... Mebbe I'll jes' have a liitle more a that whiskey.

%% Hey, what's that sheep doing over by our whiskey?%%
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 08:36:41 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

((The High Priestess takes a moment to perform necessary rituals before heading off in pursuit of the peccant Warshrag and Body Butter))

** O Great Mountain of Brokeback, watch over the Union that is about to take place.  Let your benevolent spirit fill the hearts of Our Boys and warm their Significant Parts, symbolized by the Fruits that they have so auspiciously consumed, yea even Bananas, and Apples Likened to Certain Canine Appendages. **

** May they stand firm **

** May the Moon remember her duty **

** And may the Children of the Night bear witness to this Consummation, as it has been foretold by Annie the Author Almighty **

YEEHAW

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

THE WIND:

** AMEN YEE HAW **
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 06:53:18 pm by Ellemeno »

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
((  The besotted TERRY CLOTH passes out in a haze.  He becomes as limp as, well, a warshrag.  ))

((JBB, having made the slow and arduous journey to the set from the marauding mitts of Lucise Indapaddock, collapses just outside the don't-look-right tent)).

** I'm here! At last, my finest hour! Grampy would've been so proud... *sniff*... alas, as a result of my encounter with Mr Indapaddock (surely one girly-lookin' Mr  ???) I am spent, ravaged, squeezed, emptied most wontonly of my remaining 6 fl.ozs.**

((Attempts to raise lid, but no longer possesses the strength or will))

** My sole consolation is to see my dear friend Terry so happy. Terry, my friend, you've been the greatest of companions. This role will be the making of you. I only wish i could've come along for the ride, dear friend... *gasp*... I bid you adieu... **
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 07:12:05 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Mika the dumbass mule:

((Trembles in awe at the mysteries and strength of the magical Brokeback rituals this most sacred night))

((Trembles in enraged worry at that dumb-ass sheep causing the whiskey to taste like sheep-piss or worse))

((Trembles in mule-blushing envy of TERRY CLOTH))

((Trembles hopefullly and bashfully both, sensing the vibes strong as electrical currents that are lacing this night, - especially when noticing Cigar Butt standing *very* near by))

((Trembles in suppressed laughter, quickly turned into proper contemplative awe, over ritual pink votive candles))

=Generally trembles so much, and for so many reasons, that the mountain starts subtly shaking, too. Everyone in the vicinity has to wonder if it's the tremors of a far-away earthquake, or the effect of too much whiskey, - or the impact that special person near you can sometimes have on your suddenly-weak knees, when the time is ripe and right...........=

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
**The Moon is on set... ready and waiting.  We don't seem to be quite there yet, but I'll be on hand when the moment's right.**

((  :-*  ))
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG ENNIS:

((Jumps up a looks as Jack grabs his beloved Terry and starts walking back))

%% What a relief, my Terry is here.  But why isn't he..oooh, uhh, bud whatcha doin' there? hmmm, nice.%%

Um, thanks bud. I kin take it from 'ere.  Sun goin' down mighty pretty right now. Don't right feel like goin' up to them sheep right now... Mebbe I'll jes' have a liitle more a that whiskey.

%% Hey, what's that sheep doing over by our whiskey?%%

YOUNG JACK:

((nods to Ennis, also sittin' by the fire.))

Sure enough. Won't need to go up to 'em sheep till later on tonight anyhow. Hey, um, where'd the whiskey go?
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

((  The besotted TERRY CLOTH passes out in a haze.  He becomes as limp as, well, a warshrag.  ))

((  Unable to remain limp in the presence of the powerful pheremones wafting about in the Mountain's evening air, and much to the consternation of many, TERRY CLOTH slowly rouses.  He breathes in the fumes of sheep-pee and, for the second time in the Performance, almost asphyxiates from the smell.  TERRY CLOTH carefully surveys all that has happened during his unfortunate unconsciousness.  Count his level of concern among those that are growing larger on this fateful evening.  ))

((The High Priestess takes a moment to perform necessary rituals before heading off in pursuit of the peccant Warshrag and Body Butter))

TERRY CLOTH:  

** Yeah, peccant, schmeccant, whatEVER.   ::)    Miss Fancy-Word Webster's here is cordially invited to get over her severe case of Diva Fee-vah.  Ya think the HIGHLY UNHELPFUL PRIESTESS could support a Sacred Relic or two at this Critical Career Juncture.  But no, it's all about her....   ;)  **

(( TERRY CLOTH then gasps aloud as his gaze falls upon the fallen Sacred Tube of JBB.  ))

** I am spent, ravaged, squeezed, emptied most wontonly of my remaining 6 fl.ozs.**

((Attempts to raise lid, but no longer possesses the strength or will))

TERRY CLOTH:  (( screams, brays, pees, whatever, in abject horror, but quietly so as not to disturb Our Heroes at their own Critical Career Junctures.  ))  

** NO, JBB, it's not YOU who is getting ravaged and spent tonight!!  PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, Doll!!  We need you tonight!  Ya look like someone pulled your lotion out hand over hand a yard at a time.  **

HEY, ANYBODY KNOW CARDIOTUBEMONARY RESCUSITATION AROUND HERE??!  We need the FSD now more than ever.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 09:21:16 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."