Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3169975 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4900 on: October 03, 2006, 12:25:05 pm »
OK What about the following horse motif with the middle horse in red garnet overlaid on a silver backing to symbolise the Red Stallion where Ennis and Ellery first met.

This is my favourite one, it's really beautiful. Love the idea of the middle horse in red garnet  :)
Thanks Jo  :)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4901 on: October 03, 2006, 12:27:29 pm »

And this, the "Cheyenne belt" features a hair-on inlay silver concho with a star. Silver studs outline both the inlay and concho. The buckle is silver.

I actually like this one quite a bit. Ellery, dear, if you need any shopping help, my phone number is....

Leslie

But I also REALLY LOVE this belt too, so now I don't know anymore which one to choose!  ::)  :D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4902 on: October 03, 2006, 12:29:22 pm »
Elloooo June. Right, when you click on the link, in the top right hand side of the page is the name of the first song playing...pretty baby I think it is. Then there are a set of 2 small arrows like you get on a tape recorder? then a play one, then a square and 2 more forward arrows, click on those and forward it on, till you get "the first time" which is the 4th one. Perfect for our boys.  :P
Thanks! I'll give it another go!  :)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4903 on: October 03, 2006, 12:41:58 pm »

Update!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/126987.html  "Chapter 7:  Down at the Rumor Mill"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

souxi2

« Reply #4904 on: October 03, 2006, 01:35:30 pm »
FFS! What on earth did you do??  ::)   ;D

I'm getting around to replying to *that* pm!  ;) RL has been a bitch today  ::)  >:( I haven't even read the latest chapters yet  :'( :'(

I was trying to change something in my profile and somehow I made a right pigs ear of it and NOW I have to sign in with this nic and I had to change my e-mail etc etc. ffs, so I,m back to zero posts lol. ffs, It started at the school you know.  ;) ;) ;)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4905 on: October 03, 2006, 01:40:47 pm »
you could... get phillip to reset your password if you like.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #4906 on: October 03, 2006, 01:54:57 pm »
What fun!

Love all the discussions.

1.  Cool pics with all the belt buckles!  I'm partial to silver myself.  Kind a like the idea of the red garnet stallion in the middle; it would have a special significance fer sure.   8)

2.  Re: Chapter 7:  Veeerrrrrrrrry iiiiiinteresting ... on numerous levels.   :-X

3.  I'm never sure whether it is better to post comments/feedback here or on the LJ.  I am easily confused.   ???
 :laugh:  Don't mind me.

4.  I've always liked Roger Moore, but he is pretty old now.  Do we know yet how old Chas is supposed to be?  I can't remember if that was addressed or not.  I suffer from CRS.   ::)
How about Hugh Grant if he's the right age range?  Just thinking out loud here.   :)

Hugs,
NV
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4907 on: October 03, 2006, 02:02:33 pm »

3.  I'm never sure whether it is better to post comments/feedback here or on the LJ.  I am easily confused.   ???
 :laugh:  Don't mind me.

You can post comments anywhere, of course, but one advantage of posting them here is that it is easier to be a bit more interactive in terms of discussion. I prefer it here, myself, and I also feel that we are among friends.

And we have the advantage of pictures, too, for good looking men and belt buckles!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4908 on: October 03, 2006, 02:03:49 pm »
I was trying to change something in my profile and somehow I made a right pigs ear of it and NOW I have to sign in with this nic and I had to change my e-mail etc etc. ffs, so I,m back to zero posts lol. ffs, It started at the school you know.  ;) ;) ;)
Ahhhh, the school! That explains everything  :P  ;)  :-X  :-*

souxi2

« Reply #4909 on: October 03, 2006, 02:25:39 pm »
you could... get phillip to reset your password if you like.

Good idea Louise, I,ve done just that, fingers crossed lol. Right, I,m off for the night now. Lets hope I dont get so erm distracted tomorow eh June?  ;) ;) ;) Nite all, nite June. Be good. ;) ;) ;D ;D