Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2166985 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Silk and Flesh
« Reply #1490 on: August 15, 2007, 12:20:30 am »
Oh. My. God. Ennis felt the swell of Jack’s manhood against his buttocks. I can feel it, too. ;D.

No matter how good the original was, this one was gorgeous. Very erotic, Marie. Thank you for this sexy moment...

Dagi

You're always so sweet, Dagi.  By the way, I've missed you.  You've been around, right?  I get nervous when you're not here!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1491 on: August 15, 2007, 12:23:08 am »
I know in the States, there was a brief fad for paper dresses in the 60s...I have seen one  well-preserved sample, with an Andy Warhol soupcan as the design, on television, apparently it had become a significant collector's item.

Hey, that's an idea for Toycoon's arts-and-crafts thread...BetterMost beans paper dresses!

moremojo, what a blast from the past!  I remember paper dresses!  Haven't thought of them in years!  Thanks for bringing back a fond, although rather strange memory!

I don't iron.  If someone needs something ironed (we usually go around wrinkly  :laugh:) that person knows where the ironing board is!  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Silk and Flesh
« Reply #1492 on: August 15, 2007, 12:24:45 am »
Gorgeous sensual story littlewing!  I can picure those silky pajama bottoms sliding off in one smooth motion (we spell it "pyjama" here .. interesting)

Susie

:laugh: Thanks, Baby!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Laundry Can Wait
« Reply #1493 on: August 15, 2007, 12:29:58 am »

Laundry Can Wait    BBM-Cat

Pained, Jack stood with a heavy heart watching Ennis ride away, his thoughts awhirl with vivid scenes of last night's activities in the tent, a culmination of joy and the no-longer-suppressed passion for his friend; feelings now interspersed with confusion, and uncertainty whether he would indeed see Ennis at suppertime, that hopeful statement blurted into the awkward silence had gone unacknowledged.

Jack was not the type to become depressed, however; watching until Ennis was a barely imperceptible movement against the morning mountain, he turned and ambled back to the opening of the tent, the crumpled bedroll revealing nothing of the previous night's passion, he removed his hat, coat and boots, and reverently kneeled, easing himself down and turning on his right side into the warm, downy impression occupied by Ennis’ body only moments before; Jack closed his eyes, deeply inhaling Ennis' scent from the bedroll, further heightening his senses, soon completely and pleasurably immersed in his essence, with only a vague awareness of his left hand fumbling beneath his untucked shirt, unzipping his jeans to reveal a contrasting hardness.

The sweet name of Ennis soon escaped his lips in a whisper as the sparks from a thousand night fires erupted gently throughout his body and soul, Jack now lay completely prone, clutching his invisible Ennis with both hands, his thrusting intermittent, his breath quieting, the loneliness quelled; before the pang of the morning's confusion and uncertainty resurfaced, Jack began drifting into a peaceful, soothing slumber, his expression content, still embracing Ennis in body and soon in dream; and, with a musing and fleeting thought - that in just a little while he would tend to that laundry.

Awww, sublime!  I knew it, BBM-Cat!  You're an amazingly talented writer.  I've always wondered what happend right after Ennis rode off without a word.  You filled in the gaps nicely here, Love!  I can certainly imagine Jack returning to the tent, imaging Ennis there with him.  Lovely writing, my dear.  I want more...

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Laundry Can Wait
« Reply #1494 on: August 15, 2007, 12:36:23 am »
The sweet name of Ennis soon escaped his lips in a whisper as the sparks from a thousand night fires erupted gently throughout his body and soul, Jack now lay completely prone, clutching his invisible Ennis with both hands, his thrusting intermittent, his breath quieting, the loneliness quelled; before the pang of the morning's confusion and uncertainty resurfaced, Jack began drifting into a peaceful, soothing slumber, his expression content, still embracing Ennis in body and soon in dream; and, with a musing and fleeting thought - that in just a little while he would tend to that laundry.

Spectacular, BBM-Cat-
And you thought you couldn't write! I rather like this sentence: The sweet name of Ennis soon escaped his lips in a whisper as the sparks from a thousand night fires erupted gently throughout his body and soul, Jack now lay completely prone, clutching his invisible Ennis with both hands, his thrusting intermittent, his breath quieting, the loneliness quelled.
Very lovingly expressed.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 12:45:46 am by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Silk and Flesh (part 3)
« Reply #1495 on: August 15, 2007, 12:40:30 am »
Silk and Flesh (Part 3) by Littlewing1957

“That's more like it!”  Jack thought as he looked straight on at Ennis’ cock head!  He knew he could bring his lover around, and he wasn’t about to refuse the savory feast that Ennis placed before him!

Afterwards, Jack lay sprawled atop Ennis’ groin.  Ennis' still swollen member lay across Jack’ cheek, as warm and soft as a chick.  Ennis was either too satisfied, or too moved to utter a sound. 

Jack rubbed his man’s belly and looked him straight in the eyes.  “Friend, I know you don’t like a whole lot of sentimental nonsense, and I’ll say this only once!"  Ennis nodded.  His very demeanor encouraged Jack to continue.  “I just want you to know, Cowboy..the..the times I spend with you..well, they are the best times of my life.”  Jack looked away.  “Same here, Bud!”  It was Ennis.  He reached out a hand to his lover and pulled him close.  Jack fell asleep in Ennis' arms more content that he thought was humanly possible.  The feel of silk was just a fond memory.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Silk and Flesh (part 3)
« Reply #1496 on: August 15, 2007, 12:51:48 am »
Never heard of a pecker described as being "soft as a baby chick"? Sweetheart, you are too much! I love your stories, Littlewing.

Say, Littlewing are you going to the show in the Castro this weekend? I wish I could go and be there with y'all.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1497 on: August 15, 2007, 12:55:42 am »
Littlewing and Toycoon,

You all are too kind - thank you for your generous compliments of my novice story, Laundry Can Wait, especially from such veteran and accomplished writers. I'm really enjoying this thread and look forward to more of your writings.
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1498 on: August 15, 2007, 01:00:27 am »
Silk and Flesh (Part 3) by Littlewing1957

“That's more like it!”  Jack thought as he looked straight on at Ennis’ cock head!  He knew he could bring his lover around, and he wasn’t about to refuse the savory feast that Ennis placed before him!

Afterwards, Jack lay sprawled atop Ennis’ groin.  Ennis' still swollen member lay across Jack’ cheek, as warm and soft as a chick.  Ennis was either too satisfied, or too moved to utter a sound. 

Jack rubbed his man’s belly and looked him straight in the eyes.  “Friend, I know you don’t like a whole lot of sentimental nonsense, and I’ll say this only once!"  Ennis nodded.  His very demeanor encouraged Jack to continue.  “I just want you to know, Cowboy..the..the times I spend with you..well, they are the best times of my life.”  Jack looked away.  “Same here, Bud!”  It was Ennis.  He reached out a hand to his lover and pulled him close.  Jack fell asleep in Ennis' arms more content that he thought was humanly possible.  The feel of silk was just a fond memory.

Littlewing, a lovely part 3 of Silk and Flesh! You really keep Ennis in character with his nonverbal but loving ways of communicating with Jack. You really make sure he gets his point across! I certainly hope there is a part 4.
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1499 on: August 15, 2007, 01:22:21 am »
Never heard of a pecker described as being "soft as a baby chick"? Sweetheart, you are too much! I love your stories, Littlewing.

Say, Littlewing are you going to the show in the Castro this weekend? I wish I could go and be there with y'all.

Thanks Toycoon, honey!  :laugh:  ::)

Oh yes, I'm going to the screening.  I'm so sorry to hear you can't make it!  Perhaps I'll be lucky enough to meet you some time in the near future.  I was there last year for the screening and had a blast!