Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2169741 times)

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1520 on: August 16, 2007, 01:13:34 am »
DANGIT!  I was working on a sequel to Cat's Sheep Can Wait and it's gotten lost somewhere in the silicon ether.  Sheeeit . . .  I'm giving it a few more hours to come through my email.  Wish me luck... :-\

Good luck!  :) Sounds like it's going to be a good one too!
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Twenty-One
« Reply #1521 on: August 16, 2007, 01:18:48 am »
They were twenty-one when they agreed on a sweet life together.

They were forty-two when they celebrated twenty-one years together.

They were sixty-three when they celebrated forty-two years together.

Wow terrific, coffeecat! I really enjoy the stories that covey so much information with so little actual words. Very clever.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1522 on: August 16, 2007, 01:40:08 am »

This is amazing! Beautiful! Thanks for posting!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Silk and Flesh (Part 4)
« Reply #1523 on: August 16, 2007, 01:42:41 am »
Awww, Littlewing...what an incredibly sweet dedication. I feel so honored!  :D And, what a delightful continuance of part 3 - capturing Ennis' awkward memory of something he'd never wear in a million years...yet, respectfully tolerating Jack's fantasy ! I love the line, But he thanked Jack – in bed (as if Ennis needed an excuse to 'thank' Jack!)  ;) And, can't you just visualize Jack having a field day with Ennis' silk pajamas?
Think I know what I'll get my husband for his birthday! Thanks for the idea. (oops, I hope he doesn't see this!)  ;)

BBM-Cat, thanks so much for your kind words.  You're so very sweet!  Oh, let me know how your hubby likes his silk PJs.  And don't forget to have his initials sewn on!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Simple Dreams
« Reply #1524 on: August 16, 2007, 01:47:08 am »
Simple Dreams by Toycoon

"Alright now, just one ... more... , " he said swinging the hammer down on the final nail of the rustic sign, "looks purty good, huh, whatta ya think?" Ennis climbed down the wooden ladder, stepped backwards to join Jack, put his arm him and together they inspected their hard work.

Jack pushed back the brim of his cowboy hat with his index finger, squinted as he faced the sun and read the engraving on the wide sign aloud: Brokeback Ranch, E Bar J. The archway framed the modest farm and all it's trappings perfectly: a small herd of cattle, their calves and a half acre of land. Ennis squeezed his partner's bicep and Jack, burying his head in the crook of Ennis' shoulder, began to sob softly; he had no words to describe his pride in finally achieving his lifelong dream.

"Finally," remarked John Twist sarcastically, "I thought you'd never git that damn yard cleared up. Maybe if you'd got that Ennis Del Mar ta help like ya said he would, ya could'a got it done quicker." Jack glanced around at the piles of dried brush, dirt and jagged rocks with incredulity; how could his simple dream really have been too much to ask for.

Ah Toycoon, what a triumph for Jack, and what a let-down at the end for all of us!  Poor Jack only wanted to be with the man he loved, with a ranch of their own.  As Gary observed: not much to ask for!  Very well told tale, Toycoon!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Measure Up
« Reply #1525 on: August 16, 2007, 02:20:26 am »
Measure Up by Littlewing1957

Jack was all ready to relax after a frantic day at work.  He was able to sell a tractor, and a foreign made small car that someone traded in toward the purchase of a combine.  His commission would be sizeable, and deposited into his private savings account.

As he emptied his pockets of change on his dresser drawer, Jack noticed that his top drawer was ajar.  He didn’t think much of it; Lureen probably opened it to put away his clean socks and underwear after they were laundered.  Jack was all ready to push the drawer closed when he noticed a yellow measuring tape peeking from beneath his socks.  Jack almost fell against the chest-of-drawers when he remembered what he did with that very same tape:

It was near midnight and Ennis was mellow after a fine dinner and a few drinks.  Jack was feeling no pain, and suggested that they turn in for the night.  Don Wroe’s cabin was not available, but Jack rented a bungalow for them not too far from Don’s place.  As Jack and Ennis disrobed and climbed into the massive bed, Jack pulled a tape measure from his bag.  He was in a wicked mood, had a sexy feeling, and wanted to play.  Ennis noticed the tape, but didn’t understand at first.  As Jack eyed his lover’s manhood and strung the tape between his hands, Ennis blushed.  Ennis spread his legs, decided to play along.  Jack’s eyes twinkled, and he grinned as he realized that Ennis was game.  Jack placed the tape from the end of Ennis’ shaft up to his glistening cock head.  “Hmmm, 8 inches even!”  Jack whistled as he read the measurement.  “Is that good?”  Ennis laughed.  “It’s enough for me, Friend!”  Jack answered.  Ennis reached out for the tape, and Jack handed it over.  He measured Jack’s manhood – 7.5 inches!  “You measure up, Rodeo!”  Ennis muttered.  Jack nodded and took hold of the tape measure.  He placed his cock against that of Ennis’ and wound the two sexes together with the yellow tape.  Jack bent down to lick first his own cock, and then Ennis'!  The sensation almost drove them both over the edge!

The memory of that special time was never forgotten, just buried.  Jack pulled the measuring tape from the drawer and handled it gently.  He undressed, and was glad that he and Lureen no longer slept in the same room.  Jack climbed into bed and spread the tape measure between his thighs.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 02:29:31 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1526 on: August 16, 2007, 02:59:40 am »
Aww, sorry to hear that, Laura.  I know how frustrating things like that can be.  Makes you want to toss your computer out the window.
Gary

The fucking scary thing is, I came up with it at work today and emailed it to myself at home (then deleted the outgoing message & emptied the 'deleted' folder). Or at least thought I sent it to myself — I keyed in "La" and it filled in the rest of what should have been my address.  So hopefully there's just a server delay on that end... otherwise, God knows who I sent my sexy story to!!!   :o

Dagi

Re: Silk and Flesh (Part 4)
« Reply #1527 on: August 16, 2007, 04:27:41 am »
Silk and Flesh (Part 4) by Littlewing1957

BBM-Cat, this one is for you!

Jack was sleeping soundly on his lover’s chest, but sleep eluded Ennis.  He held Jack very close, and remained very still.  It wouldn't do to wake him.  Ennis placed a gentle kiss on Jack’s forehead and watched him sleep.

Ennis' silk pajamas lay in a crumple by the side of the bed.  He looked at the crème colored silk and remembered the day when Jack placed an elaborately wrapped box on his lap.  “A gift for you, just because.”  Jack said when Ennis fingered the package nervously.  Ennis opened the gift slowly, and even folded the wrapping paper and the brightly colored ribbon.  When he held the PJs, the top of which was engraved with his initials, no less, Ennis was silent.  He didn’t know what to say.  But he thanked Jack – in bed!

Ennis blushed when Jack told him how sexy he looked in his PJs.  Jack thought the feel of the silk was one long caress.  He liked to trace Ennis’ initials, embroidered on the breast pocket with the finest threads, with a finger.  But Ennis preferred the feel of Jack’s smooth skin.  He looked down at his lover’s fine body, smiled, slept.

What an ending for a great row of stories! So sweet the image of Ennis holding his sleeping men, kissing his forehead....the feel of silk is one long caress, yes, but I´d prefer Jack´s skin, too  :D.

Thank you, Marie, it is always so good to come here.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Simple Dreams
« Reply #1528 on: August 16, 2007, 04:35:11 am »
Simple Dreams by Toycoon

..... how could his simple dream really have been too much to ask for.

:'( :'( :'(  Toycoon, that was not fair, really. I´m sobbing like a baby.

Thank you anyway. Sometimes I need that, too.

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1529 on: August 16, 2007, 04:39:27 am »

Hi coffeecat! So many new writers, it´s great! Toycoon will love you! And the rest of us of course, too!

Dagi