Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119624 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Measure Up
« Reply #1540 on: August 16, 2007, 09:05:54 pm »
Phew, littlewing!  Hot, Hot, HOT!  I had a feeling that Ennis would just win that contest.   ;D  But I am impressed by both of them, just the same!

Together in the best possible way - sexy and beautiful, littlewing.

That's sexy as hell!  I'm trying to picture it in my mind.   ;D  Can Jack do that?  I've pulled a muscle just thinking about it!

Great story, littlewing, as always.

Ah, Spiceylife, my girl!  It is always a pleasure to see you here!  Thanks for your kind words. 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Silk and Flesh (Part 4)
« Reply #1541 on: August 16, 2007, 09:06:44 pm »
Oh littlewing, this story is so soft and silky, I can actually feel it!  Beautiful!

Susie 

Thanks, Susiebaby!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1542 on: August 16, 2007, 09:12:50 pm »
Your ideas for stories are truly original! This line almost drove me over the edge! Marie, you are one sexy woman.

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi.  I was putting away one of my mom's measuring tapes, and the rest is history!  I see inspiration everywhere!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1543 on: August 16, 2007, 09:14:10 pm »
Too bad, really, that I have no idea of how long that is in cm! But I can imagine it´s not too short, huh?

They're a decent size, but I've known men a lot longer.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1544 on: August 16, 2007, 09:16:03 pm »
Hi, Dagi!  Hey, I've missed you a lot!  Thanks for the kind words, about the photo and the story.

You're right, of course.  Jack's ass is pure sex, with the supernatural power to bring Ennis crashing to the ground.  But,you know, there was no thrusting, grunting or moaning...that sort of thing.  Most unusual for me, and in 3 sentences, too!  I'll be here for a while.  I have another story to post but it's the complete opposite to my last one - all sexed up but pages and pages long.   :-\  I really suck at rules.   

Uh oh, I don't know if I can stand it!  Your stories are smokin' hot..smouldering!  I can't wait, though!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Silk and Flesh (part 3)
« Reply #1545 on: August 16, 2007, 09:19:28 pm »
littlewing, this is divine!  Yay, Ennis, for putting out even when you're too tired!  This whole little series has been so enjoyable, littlewing and toycoon.  What a team!  You've both got their personalities down perfectly.  I love this series.  Thanks, you two!

I'm glad you like our team efforts, Spicey!  Writing with Toycoon is such fun and very rewarding.  It is also, for me, automatic.  I almost feel compelled to add to one of his sexy gems!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1546 on: August 16, 2007, 09:20:47 pm »
Thank you so much, littlewing!  You're a real sweetheart!  I'm glad you're doing well.  I thought I'd test myself to see if I could write one without  or  in it.

I enjoyed it so much that I've immediately written a small novel length story full of and so I guess my 'no sex' phase lasted one whole story.  Hmmm.... 

My God, look at the body on that babe!  If only I had something like that to look forward to in my younger days.  And I can't wait to read this novel length story!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1547 on: August 16, 2007, 09:22:20 pm »
Wow Littlewing - (gets out Lureen's addin' machine) - that's 15 1/2 inches of pure, hot, cowboy love!  ;D And, to think their love kept growing for one another...

:laugh: Yes, BBM-Cat!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1548 on: August 16, 2007, 09:23:37 pm »
Great story, littlewing.  And you sure have our number, us guys that is, we're all size queens, even those of us who are straight.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  But those who have been on the receiving end know that girth is more important than length.   :P

I used to sometimes buy this gay men's skin rag called Inches.   ;D

Gary

Gary, my love, how are you?  Thanks for your sweet comments.  I like width over length, myself!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Simple Dreams
« Reply #1549 on: August 16, 2007, 09:25:16 pm »
Awww! Thank you, everyone. Sometimes we all need a sad story if only to maintain the pathos of the original story.
I read someone's essay over on IMDb and it set me thinking about how simple Jack's dream really was. Honestly, when people say, "Why didn't they just move to a bigger city where they could be gay in peace?" I have to say they missed the essence of the story. Neither Jack nor Ennis can escape their inner demons, the voices in their heads that tell them they're not good enough to achieve the American dream. To me, that is why so many people can relate to the story on different levels. On the obvious level, it's a 'love story' about lovers who can't be together but I really think it's about failure to find one's Golden path in life. None of the characters get to have what they wanted.

Agreed!  At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Toycoon, you "get it!"  :)