Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2167650 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1550 on: August 16, 2007, 09:27:09 pm »
Hey guys,

I've had my holiday pics back and I've been busy scanning some of them into my computer ... too tight fisted to get them copied onto CD ... I was regretting that last night!

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me highjacking the thread ... again ... and posting them here ... it's you guys I want to share them with ... forgive the quality if they're a bit fuzzy... they're great in real life but our scanner's a bit dodgy!

Susie 

Susie, you know we wouldn't let you back here without holiday pics!  Post away my love!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1551 on: August 16, 2007, 09:31:50 pm »
Thank you Gary,

It's a pretty small caravan, with 7 or 8 of us crammed in it, but we can always find space for one more, I'd love to take you to see Padstow .. heaven!

Love ya too honey, Susie

Lovely pics, Susie.  I just showed them to my daughter and she now wants to move to Cornwall!  Maria has always wanted to live in Europe (that expatriot!) but these photos just sealed the deal!  Thanks for posting, Sweets!  Your kids are beautiful!  You're so very lucky!  :)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Holiday Snaps
« Reply #1552 on: August 16, 2007, 09:50:11 pm »

Sandy Mouth Bay

This one reminds me of the beach in the movie "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"
I want to go on vacation with you and your family next time!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1553 on: August 16, 2007, 10:03:36 pm »
Breathtaking scenery pics of Cornwall, Susie!! I bet it was a little hard to leave, huh?

As beautiful as the scenery is -- I love the pics of your 3 children and Charlie. They are all 3 absolutely gorgeous!!!

And Charlie?? He's sooooo cute. I like his hair cut too!

Thanks for sharing the pictures--please post more. Everyone enjoys seeing them.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Silk and Flesh (part 3)
« Reply #1554 on: August 16, 2007, 10:08:26 pm »
I'm glad you like our team efforts, Spicey!  Writing with Toycoon is such fun and very rewarding.  It is also, for me, automatic.  I almost feel compelled to add to one of his sexy gems!  :)

Thanks Spiceylife and Littlewing.
I love writing with the both of you. It's been a while but I colaborated with Spiceylife on a story long ago, remember? I'm gonna post a story and I'd love for any of our little team to contribute a second (or third) part to the story. Dagi, this means you!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Ticklish?
« Reply #1555 on: August 16, 2007, 10:49:08 pm »
Ticklish? by Toycoon

"I was jes' kiddin' with ya, bud," chuckled Ennis, ruffling Jack's black hair and digging his fingers into Jack's fuzzy armpits; Jack flinched, grabbed Ennis' wrists and they accidentally knocked heads together.

"Owww, you son-of-a-gun. You done that on purpose!" bellowed Ennis, rubbing his forehead, cross but at the same time, aroused at the sight of Jack's squirming and wriggling; "Now quit it," begged Jack powerlessly, "you know how ticklish I am there!"

"Yeah? You ticklish here, " guffawed Ennis, squeezing Jack's sides, "... how 'bout here...  or here?" he said jabbing, tweaking and pawing him all over until Jack was reduced to a helpless ball of quivering flesh then, Ennis leaned in and a blew a loud 'raspberry' on Jack's bare ass.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:00:04 am by Toycoon »

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Ticklish?
« Reply #1556 on: August 17, 2007, 06:51:45 am »
Ticklish? by Toycoon

Cute, intimate story! Thank you for sharing another candid Jack and Ennis moment.
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Dagi

« Reply #1557 on: August 17, 2007, 02:51:30 pm »
Ticklish? by Toycoon

"I was jes' kiddin' with ya, bud," chuckled Ennis, ruffling Jack's black hair and digging his fingers into Jack's fuzzy armpits; Jack flinched, grabbed Ennis' wrists and they accidentally knocked heads together.

"Owww, you son-of-a-gun. You done that on purpose!" bellowed Ennis, rubbing his forehead, cross but at the same time, aroused at the sight of Jack's squirming and wriggling; "Now quit it," begged Jack powerlessly, "you know how ticklish I am there!"

"Yeah? You ticklish here, " guffawed Ennis, squeezing Jack's sides, "... how 'bout here...  or here?" he said jabbing, tweaking and pawing him all over until Jack was reduced to a helpless ball of quivering flesh then, Ennis leaned in and a blew a loud 'raspberry' on Jack's bare ass.

:laugh: Toycoon, you are great! I love it when the boys have fun together!! These scenes are much too rare still.....gorgeous story, cowboy!

Sorry that I feel absolutely too tired to think of anything.....but thanks so much for inviting me, that´s an honor. We will be finished tomorrow with our floor project, maybe next week I feel like writing something for my friends here!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1558 on: August 17, 2007, 02:54:29 pm »
Thank you so much, littlewing!  You're a real sweetheart!  I'm glad you're doing well.  I thought I'd test myself to see if I could write one without  or  in it.

I enjoyed it so much that I've immediately written a small novel length story full of and so I guess my 'no sex' phase lasted one whole story.  Hmmm.... 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I love your animations!! And this guy´s bum is incredibly hot.

I can hardly wait for your story!!

Dagi

Offline spiceylife

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1559 on: August 17, 2007, 11:14:51 pm »

Ticklish? - Part Two by spiceylife

Ennis stood up, still chuckling at the ‘raspberry’ sound echoing around the bedroom.  “Up ya get now, Jack.  Let’s go get us some breakfast.  I could eat a horse.”

Jack was miffed, though, stood up on the bed and flew off it like a wrassler, landing on Ennis’s back and crash tackling him to the floor.  As they fell Jack used his extra weight to flip Ennis onto his back and pin him down, laying heavily on top of him with an unmistakable glint of mischief in his eye.  He grabbed Ennis’s wrists again and with one strong hand, pulled them up over his head at full stretch.  He torturously walked the fingers of his free hand slowly down Ennis’s side.

“DON’T, Jack!  Cut it OUT!” Ennis yelled, flinching before Jack had even done anything, and giving Jack a serious angry look.  Jack laughed at Ennis all irritated.  He dug his fingers under Ennis’s ribs and watched as Ennis collapsed, weak with laughter.  Jack kept it up, showing no mercy, going for the collarbone, the armpits and then horsebites all down the legs, paying particular attention to knees and calves.  Then he sat there a moment, drinking in the sound of Ennis del Mar’s laughter, so uninhibited and loud.  Jack wondered if he’d ever heard such a beautiful sound before in his life.

When Ennis finally calmed down and could breathe again, Jack easily flipped him over onto his lap, naked groins pressing together.  Jack spanked that ass a dozen times, not too hard but enough to get his point across.  Ennis roared and yelled and protested, wriggling around trying to escape.  Jack stopped, aroused by all the wriggling.   He rested his palm on the slightly reddened flesh.  Ennis stopped, all the fight gone out of him.  He lay still, breathing heavily.

Jack wagged a stern finger in Ennis’s face and spoke to him in a cross voice: “Now don’t ya go makin’ me punish ya like that again, ya hear me?”  He ran his palm over Ennis’s warm bottom again, grinned cheekily, and leaned in to whisper saucily in Ennis’s ear.  “Well, ’less ya really want me to…”