Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2167482 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Ticklish?
« Reply #1560 on: August 18, 2007, 12:17:13 am »
Ticklish? - Part Two by spiceylife

Ennis stood up, still chuckling at the ‘raspberry’ sound echoing around the bedroom.  “Up ya get now, Jack.  Let’s go get us some breakfast.  I could eat a horse.”

Jack was miffed, though, stood up on the bed and flew off it like a wrassler, landing on Ennis’s back and crash tackling him to the floor.  As they fell Jack used his extra weight to flip Ennis onto his back and pin him down, laying heavily on top of him with an unmistakable glint of mischief in his eye.  He grabbed Ennis’s wrists again and with one strong hand, pulled them up over his head at full stretch.  He torturously walked the fingers of his free hand slowly down Ennis’s side.

“DON’T, Jack!  Cut it OUT!” Ennis yelled, flinching before Jack had even done anything, and giving Jack a serious angry look.  Jack laughed at Ennis all irritated.  He dug his fingers under Ennis’s ribs and watched as Ennis collapsed, weak with laughter.  Jack kept it up, showing no mercy, going for the collarbone, the armpits and then horsebites all down the legs, paying particular attention to knees and calves.  Then he sat there a moment, drinking in the sound of Ennis del Mar’s laughter, so uninhibited and loud.  Jack wondered if he’d ever heard such a beautiful sound before in his life.

When Ennis finally calmed down and could breathe again, Jack easily flipped him over onto his lap, naked groins pressing together.  Jack spanked that ass a dozen times, not too hard but enough to get his point across.  Ennis roared and yelled and protested, wriggling around trying to escape.  Jack stopped, aroused by all the wriggling.   He rested his palm on the slightly reddened flesh.  Ennis stopped, all the fight gone out of him.  He lay still, breathing heavily.

Jack wagged a stern finger in Ennis’s face and spoke to him in a cross voice: “Now don’t ya go makin’ me punish ya like that again, ya hear me?”  He ran his palm over Ennis’s warm bottom again, grinned cheekily, and leaned in to whisper saucily in Ennis’s ear.  “Well, ’less ya really want me to…”

Spicey, this is a fabulous part 2 to Toycoon's charming tale.  So sweet and playful and beautifully written.  You beat me to it, but I may add a part 3 later.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Dance of the Drums
« Reply #1561 on: August 18, 2007, 01:06:14 am »
Dance of the Drums by Littlewing1957

Jack was sure he heard it!  It was so bizarre, but Jack was certain he heard the sound of drums!  Lureen and Bobby were away for a few days at the State Fair where Lureen entered several competitions, as did Bobby.  Jack hated to miss Bobby's 4H project, but he was running a low-grade fever and decided to stay home and take care of himself.

Jack ran to the window and saw a group of 8 or so young people dressed in costume - a style he couldn't identify - the young men beating drums of every size and description.  He noticed neighbors congregating on their front porches, swaying to the cadence of the percussion.  Lovely girls dressed in brightly decorated peasant dresses shook their hips in time to the beat, all the while moving with the group down the block.  Handsome young men danced alongside the girls as they beat their drums, smiling pleasantly.  Jack’s jaw dropped as he watched several of his neighbors join the parade, shaking, dancing, and swaying.  His neighborhood had changed over the years, and was becoming quite diverse and integrated.  It was fine with Jack.  The infusion of color was exhilarating.

One of the drummers wore a pair of white cropped pants and he was shirtless.  Jack’s eyes roamed over the boy’s perfect body.  He was tanned, had blonde hair, and shook his narrow hips as he beat his tribal drum.  “What the hell!”  Jack thought as he excited his home.  “The other neighbors are joining in, why shouldn’t I?”  Jack waited until the parade reached his house, and he fell into step.  One of the young girls noticed the handsome Jack Twist and danced alongside him.  She picked up his hand and swayed back and forth.  Jack smiled as he followed her lead.  He decided to go along, at least for a few blocks.  He never allowed himself to dance in public before with such abandon, and before he knew it, his fever broke!   Jack continued to dance, and move with the throng that was growing by the minute.  And suddenly he thought of Ennis and imagined his lover dancing alongside him.  Life was good, if only imagined, and if only for a moment.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 01:29:40 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1562 on: August 18, 2007, 02:00:53 am »
When Ennis finally calmed down and could breathe again, Jack easily flipped him over onto his lap, naked groins pressing together.  Jack spanked that ass a dozen times, not too hard but enough to get his point across.  Ennis roared and yelled and protested, wriggling around trying to escape.  Jack stopped, aroused by all the wriggling.  He rested his palm on the slightly reddened flesh.  Ennis stopped, all the fight gone out of him.  He lay still, breathing heavily.
True confessions, I find tickling incredibly erotic! That's where the inspiration came for this one. I love tickling my prisoner into submission. Hee hee! I guess I'm just a secret sadistic, that's all. So fu ckin' sexy Spiceylife! Woo hoo! Who's next with a tasty Part Three?
C'mon Gary, don't be chicken....
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 02:07:20 am by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline rnmina

• Don't Say Much
Re: Peeling Potatoes
« Reply #1563 on: August 18, 2007, 05:49:12 am »
Jack put the knife and the half peeled potatoe aside and went over to Ennis.
„Hey, cowboy, you must be tired after a whole day with the sheep, come on, let me do this for you.“
He kneeled down in front of his friend, took the soap out of his hand and let it slip through his
palms until they were covered with thick, creamy foam.
Ennis swallowed hard, stared transfixed at Jack´s hands, his half erect member speaking volumes.
Jack leaned in to plant a soft innocent kiss on those seductively parted lips, trying to distract his love for a moment.
„Jack, ohhgoodlord that feels...aaahhh..“ moaned Ennis, surprised and exited by the sensation of Jack´s hands the creamy foam making them slide softly over his shaft and the sensitive tip of his instantly hard member.
Ennis grabbed hold of Jack´s shoulder with one hand, burying his nails in the flesh, kissed him hungrily  groaning into his mouth while he stroked firmly over Jack´s manhood that filled his jeans threatening to burst the seams.
The all day pent-up lust had made him all too  ready for this.

Up on the high pasture  the memory of Jack´s mouth sucking him hard, the
   thought of the    unmistakable moan he evoked when his  dick hit that sweet
   spot of lust inside Jack had more than once threatened to overwhelm him
   almost making him come without even touching himself; he had been
   lying there  on the meadow, eyes closed, breathing hard, biting his lips trying
   to somehow get a grip on himself for he did not want to waste his seed but
   spare it all for Jack as the most precious gift he could offer to the person
   that meant the world to him...

Now he felt a little ashamed that he was about to come after only a few determined strokes, but when he looked at Jack´s face he saw his own rapture reflected in his man´s half closed eyes filled with pure love and drunk with lust. The sight of those pink swollen lips wet with Ennis´ own saliva were more than he could stand.
„Let go, cowboy, let go, no need to hold back, ya won´t soil yer jeans this time...“ Jack whispered raucously. Once more he let his wet, slippery palm glide over Ennis´ tip, one more stroke to the base, and he felt Ennis´ cock  pumping when he came, his hips buckling, crying out loud, shooting his hot semen all over Jack´s lap.
Ennis leaned his forehead against his lover´s, both breathing fiercely, and after a glance at Jack´s jeans he mumbled shamefully: „I´ll wash them out for ya, sorry bud, couldn´t control myself...“
„Don´t worry, Ennis“, Jack answered with a broad grin, „perhaps you were too busy to notice, but I soiled them all by myself...!“
I need to tell all the authors on this thread how I've enjoyed reading your work. I am on page 50,,, i think...with many more pages to go.
 TY again,
mina

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1564 on: August 18, 2007, 10:15:55 am »
Toycoon, I laughed and laughed my way through this story!  It tickled MY funny bone, especially this :

Knocking heads together.  My specialty!  I am kinda awkward.  I always get angry and blame the other person, but it's usually my fault.  Lol.

Howdy Spiceylife- I love your silly story! I'm extremely ticklish all over so I guess that's what inspired the story. Secretly, I love being tickled to exhaustion; I enjoy laughing so, the sex after a hardy laugh is always great!

Your writing is so good here.  This is exactly how I picture Jack and Ennis to be together.  Your Ennis is adorable.  Perfect story, Toycoon.  I really love this.  Can I try for part two?  Hope I can do it justice, and I really hope Dagi might write a part three.

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1565 on: August 18, 2007, 10:21:43 am »
Goodness, I'm stirred up into a froth here.  This is more foreplay than we've had in two years.   ;D  Very playful, Spicey.  Great part 2 
Gary

Spiceylife, now ya see what ya done? You've positively whipped our poor Garycottle into a frenzy!
You keep it up and yer the one that's gonna get the spankin', you bad girl! Yeehaww!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Dance of the Drums
« Reply #1566 on: August 18, 2007, 10:25:29 am »

Jack was sure he heard it!  It was so bizarre, but Jack was certain he heard the sound of drums!  Lureen and Bobby were away for a few days at the State Fair where Lureen entered several competitions, as did Bobby.  Jack hated to miss Bobby's 4H project, but he was running a low-grade fever and decided to stay home and take care of himself.

Jack ran to the window and saw a group of 8 or so young people dressed in costume - a style he couldn't identify - the young men beating drums of every size and description.  He noticed neighbors congregating on their front porches, swaying to the cadence of the percussion.  Lovely girls dressed in brightly decorated peasant dresses shook their hips in time to the beat, all the while moving with the group down the block.  Handsome young men danced alongside the girls as they beat their drums, smiling pleasantly.  Jack’s jaw dropped as he watched several of his neighbors join the parade, shaking, dancing, and swaying.  His neighborhood had changed over the years, and was becoming quite diverse and integrated.  It was fine with Jack.  The infusion of color was exhilarating.

One of the drummers wore a pair of white cropped pants and he was shirtless.  Jack’s eyes roamed over the boy’s perfect body.  He was tanned, had blonde hair, and shook his narrow hips as he beat his tribal drum.  “What the hell!”  Jack thought as he excited his home.  “The other neighbors are joining in, why shouldn’t I?”  Jack waited until the parade reached his house, and he fell into step.  One of the young girls noticed the handsome Jack Twist and danced alongside him.  She picked up his hand and swayed back and forth.  Jack smiled as he followed her lead.  He decided to go along, at least for a few blocks.  He never allowed himself to dance in public before with such abandon, and before he knew it, his fever broke!   Jack continued to dance, and move with the throng that was growing by the minute.  And suddenly he thought of Ennis and imagined his lover dancing alongside him.  Life was good, if only imagined, and if only for a moment.

Jack Twist's very first Pride Parade! Terrific Littlewing! I don't know how you do it; how do you come up with so many great tales?

moremojo

Something Precious
« Reply #1567 on: August 18, 2007, 01:20:13 pm »
Something Precious by moremojo

"Nineteen...turn twenty come September," answered Ennis to Jack's query about his exact age, a bit puzzled as to why he would even want to know, and finding himself namelessly drawn to the kind, sympathetic spirit he discerned in his new friend's eyes, whereupon Ennis cast his eyes down to the breakfast fire, stirring the embers aimlessly with a stick.

Jack sensed a discomfort in his work companion, and felt a twinge of regret to think he might have been the cause of it; Jack had seen a fair amount of life in his brief years, and had assumed that someone like Ennis, coming from such a similar background, had done the same...clearly this summer on the mountain would prove different from last year, when Jack had had no problem coaxing Dave, his assigned mate, into some on-the-side fun when Aguirre wasn't around.

"You're a bit older'n me," Jack stated, taking a healthy gulp from his coffee mug, continuing with "I turn twenty in October..the thirty-first, to be exact...Halloween!", whereupon he flashed a buck-toothed grin to Ennis to lighten the mood; there was something about Ennis, something different from all the other guys Jack had known and sometimes played with, that inspired a deep tenderness in his heart that was almost unbearable in its sweetness...this Del Mar fellow deserved something more than a rough and passing tumble, the intimation of which Jack felt all the more keenly as he gingerly patted Ennis's back, the first time he had dared to do so, as he prepared to set off for the sheep.

Dagi

Re: Dance of the Drums
« Reply #1568 on: August 18, 2007, 01:56:25 pm »

Marie, I have tears in my eyes - Life was good, if only imagined, and if only for a moment. This line is so beautiful, and so sad at the same time...

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1569 on: August 18, 2007, 01:59:56 pm »
Ticklish? - Part Two by spiceylife

........................Jack spanked that ass a dozen times, not too hard but enough to get his point across.  Ennis roared and yelled and protested, wriggling around trying to escape.  Jack stopped, aroused by all the wriggling.   He rested his palm on the slightly reddened flesh.  Ennis stopped, all the fight gone out of him.  He lay still, breathing heavily.

Jack wagged a stern finger in Ennis’s face and spoke to him in a cross voice: “Now don’t ya go makin’ me punish ya like that again, ya hear me?”  He ran his palm over Ennis’s warm bottom again, grinned cheekily, and leaned in to whisper saucily in Ennis’s ear.  “Well, ’less ya really want me to…”

*thud*  Oh my good Lord.............*deep breath*.......... So, so erotic................ *swallow hard*

Dagi