Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2166515 times)

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Battlefields
« Reply #3340 on: April 11, 2008, 05:34:48 pm »
Afternoon, Dagi and everyone.

Well, call me an ostrich [though they really dont' put their heads in the sand like that], but I've missed all the battles.  Maybe because I don't have a paid account, just me buttin' in from time to time.  Sorry if things have been that way for you.  Hope you continue to write here and on LJ, like your work. 

So, if I put on my helmet and flak jacket, where would I go to observe the battlefields? Curious... though I don't want to end up like any damn cat! 

Thanks again  [... and I mean that just like it reads.] 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3341 on: April 11, 2008, 10:18:08 pm »
Hello Shasta,
It's coming along very well. HK is a blast! Yes, it's my first time here. What's the big thing? I dunno... Chinese food maybe?

Glad you're having a blast, Toy!  I can't wait to hear all about it!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Battlefields
« Reply #3342 on: April 11, 2008, 10:19:24 pm »
Afternoon, Dagi and everyone.

Well, call me an ostrich [though they really dont' put their heads in the sand like that], but I've missed all the battles.  Maybe because I don't have a paid account, just me buttin' in from time to time.  Sorry if things have been that way for you.  Hope you continue to write here and on LJ, like your work. 

So, if I put on my helmet and flak jacket, where would I go to observe the battlefields? Curious... though I don't want to end up like any damn cat! 

Thanks again  [... and I mean that just like it reads.] 

Hey, cwby30, did you read the latest chapter in the continuing saga of "Right?"  I'll try to post another installment either this weekend or early next week.  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Replacement
« Reply #3343 on: April 11, 2008, 10:37:05 pm »
Replacement by Sputnik

Jack was shopping in the men’s department for warm clothing.  He was getting ready for a much anticipated “fishing trip” with Ennis Del Mar, and he couldn’t find his heavy coat.  Jack picked out a blue parka much like the one he lost, and as he walked to the register to pay for the garment,  Jack spied a rack bulging with white and blue patterned shirts.

Jack placed the parka down on a stand and wandered over to the shirts.  He fingered a shirt that was very well made, and reasonably priced.  His mind drifted to the shirt in his bedroom at home in lightning Flat: a shirt he “found” while up on Brokeback Mountain.  Jack removed the shirt from the rack and turned it side-to-side.  It was just Ennis’ style, and he could see him wearing it now.  He also saw himself unbuttoning the shirt to reveal Ennis’ chiseled chest.  Jack was getting warm at the thought of it.  He knew he had to buy the shirt.  Ennis was out of a shirt.  Jack owed him one.

As Jack paid for the shirt and parka, he had his doubts that Ennis would accept it.  He would love to shower his lover with gifts, but Ennis Del Mar was far too proud to take what he would see as chartiy.  He didn’t have to worry about Alma finding something expensive looking and grilling him about it, as they divorced years ago.  And Jack didn’t want to show off.  He was sort of queasy about throwing his good fortune in Ennis’ face.  Jack walked out of the department store wondering how Ennis would react to the gift.  It is true that he accepted the bracelet with Jack’s name spelled out in glistening diamonds.  But sometimes a small gift can rankle.  As Jack placed his bags in the truck, he knew it was settled.  Ennis would get the shirt.  He owed him one.

Dagi

« Reply #3344 on: April 12, 2008, 06:48:16 am »
I so love Jack, Sputnik, and that is a very loving gesture. Your writing is a very loving gesture, too. And more than that...

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3345 on: April 12, 2008, 03:42:16 pm »
I so love Jack, Sputnik, and that is a very loving gesture. Your writing is a very loving gesture, too. And more than that...

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi, my love!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Hugs
« Reply #3346 on: April 13, 2008, 02:45:56 pm »
“There are some things that you may never know, Jack!”  Ennis spoke aloud as he sat on his small couch.  He was remembering the last time they were together, and the fine rustic adventure they enjoyed.  It was like something out of time; a throwback to the lazy afternoons they spent in company up on Brokeback.

Ennis hoped he could tell him someday.  Tell Jack how much he craved the constant hugs.  Tell him that he didn’t mind being tackled from behind, only to be folded into a tender embrace.  Like the time when Jack was inspecting the fire and had fallen on his backside.  Ennis chuckled a bit, and poor Jack’s face was beet red, but when Ennis offered him a hand to pull him up, Jack took Ennis’ hand and once upright, hugged him tight.  Ennis returned the embrace.

It was time for bed.  Ennis had a big day ahead of him, as the girls were coming over to stay for a few days.  It would be a happy time, but the thing that would make his happiness complete?  Ennis climbed into bed and conjured up the sensation of resting in the arms of Jack Twist: of tender hugs and soothing embraces. 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Kisses
« Reply #3347 on: April 14, 2008, 08:01:45 pm »
He assaulted me with a kiss!  It was a big, opened mouthed smooch that pulled my lips inside of his mouth and sucked my breath away.  The first thing I thought, after I found my footing, was "Where did you learn that, Jack Twist?  Where have you been?"  But I never got the chance to ask, as he kissed me again, his mouth closed this time!  He gave a kiss so honeyed and so full and good that I melted into his mouth and savored the sweet!  I couldn't breathe and pulled away.  I tried to walk away, but he gripped my arm and pulled me back to him.  "Jack please!!???"  I begged!  "Maybe tonight?"  But he wanted more.  And how could I refuse?  He is part of me now, like my flesh and bones.

Dagi

« Reply #3348 on: April 15, 2008, 02:42:35 am »
mmm very sensual, Marie. I can feel the kiss, too...love your writing.  ;D

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3349 on: April 15, 2008, 11:10:41 pm »
mmm very sensual, Marie. I can feel the kiss, too...love your writing.  ;D

Dagi

Thanks for your kind words, Dagi!  :-*