Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123778 times)

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Sweet Talk Part 3
« Reply #550 on: June 29, 2007, 01:46:50 am »
. “Lube me up and we’ll see what happens..”

I need to visit these threads more often.  :D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #551 on: June 29, 2007, 01:52:55 am »
I need to visit these threads more often.  :D

You gotta, Eric!  We're having a lot of fun!  ;)  ;D  ::)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #552 on: June 29, 2007, 05:05:12 am »

Catching up on my reading! It's getting hot in here!!

Good writing Brokie pals---Thanks for the high class entertainment!!

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #553 on: June 29, 2007, 08:04:56 am »
This is for you, Dagi!

Ennis pushed his lover up a bit and crawled onto his stomach.  He raised his buttocks to Jack.  “Lube me up and we’ll see what happens..”

That was something for me, yeeehaaawww!

You nnnaaaaassssty girl ("Littlewing" really is toooo innocent a name for you!!!)!

Give us mooore! part 4 please! For Eric!

Dagi

Re: Sweet Talk (2)
« Reply #554 on: June 29, 2007, 08:11:40 am »
Now if this had been a really naughty story Jack would have slipped it in while the family cat was still asleep.   ;)

Now you are warned, guys! Never fall asleep with Gary around. Means, if you are not up to something ;D

Dagi

Re: Rack em up!
« Reply #555 on: June 29, 2007, 02:27:33 pm »
Rack em up! by Susie

Ennis watched admiringly as Jack leaned over the pool table to take his shot.  The white ball was near the far end and in order to pot the black into the corner pocket and claim yet another victory, Jack had to lie, stretched half way across the table. 

Ennis’ thoughts drifted as he observed Jack’s rear end…. peeling off Jack’s clothing, one item at a time, leaving his jeans until last, savoring each moment as he slowly slid them down to his ankles, revealing pale pink flesh, soft downy hair, and the perfectly toned, muscular roundness of his buttocks.

Moving in behind him, one hand caressing each cheek, massaging, circling, spreading them wide apart, ready to plunge in deep ….. “Whoo whee! That’s three games to one, bud!  You sure you wanna take me on again? Hey, you OK Ennis?”  Ennis reached for his pool cue, smiling to himself, “Rack em up!” he ordered…. Later.... he thought.

Susie

Girl, that was HOT HOT HOT!!!

If I had been Ennis, I surely would not have been able to keep my hands off!

With all those "hot buttered b...." you had been watching lately I knew that a bum storie would come ;D

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jack's Turn (NC-17)
« Reply #556 on: June 29, 2007, 05:25:38 pm »
“Just shut up and enjoy it, will you?”

Garycottle, you are a hellion!

“Jack, can’t I roll over so I can put my legs over your shoulders?”

This seems like a reasonable request...what are you gonna do with me?

“Only if you call me daddy.”

Yer too much for me, boy! You win the rauchy award for the day, I tell you! Susiebell, you gonna let Gary take yer 'Nasty' trophy away like that?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #557 on: June 29, 2007, 06:21:39 pm »
You mean something like this:

Or this:

Or maybe this:

Just thought I'd help out a little.   ;D

Gary

LOL!!!!   :laugh:

Offline Clyde-B

Re: Sweet Talk
« Reply #558 on: June 29, 2007, 06:33:01 pm »
  It was a sweet, delicious pain, but it was pain, nonetheless.  Ennis shifted his sore bum and fell asleep while Jack spoke of love in the dark.

Turabout time huh, Marie!

How about giving Jack a little more experience so he can develop better technique!   ;D

Offline Clyde-B

Re: After the Dance
« Reply #559 on: June 29, 2007, 06:40:10 pm »
“Let me take it off!”  Ennis yelled as Jack danced.  Jack moved seductively to Ennis, placed his gyrating hips right before Ennis’ red face.  “Shake it baby!”  Ennis cried as he pulled at Jack’s briefs.

“You got it, Cowboy!”  Jack laughed as he moved in tandem to the motion of Ennis’ fingers.  “I should call you “The tentacle!”  Jack chided as he stepped away from his lover and discarded his underwear.  Jack stood naked as a jaybird, but he continued his weird mating dance!  He moved his narrow hips in and out, flung his arms, moved his head from side to side.  And all without music!  Ennis watched transfixed as Jack danced.

Ennis rose to his feet and faced a heart achingly beautiful Jack Twist.  He made no move to hide his probing eyes, as he looked his lover up and down, from head to foot.  “You’re so fuckin’ beautiful, Rodeo!  Ennis began.  “I can’t believe you’re really mine."  C’mon, Friend!”   Jack beckoned an eager Ennis Del Mar.  “Let me show you what happens after the dance…"

OOOOOO!   Could Jack make it rotate in one direction and then the other?

I really love that 'Rodeo' nickname, I'm gonna steal it.