Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120090 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1260 on: August 04, 2007, 03:00:19 pm »
The performance thread is kind of a crazy place, but I got involved recently and just wrote my very first erotica there!  Check it, it's the third tent scene (thoroughly improved upon from the film IMO!)

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,2739.msg231266.html#msg231266

LAURA!!! Stop lurking, girl, write us a story! PLEASE! What your wrote on the performance thread (one of my favorite lurking threads, BTW  ;D) left me breathless! phew, I was almost crawling into the screen...

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Sunday Service
« Reply #1261 on: August 04, 2007, 04:35:32 pm »
Sunday Service by garycottle
............  Roberta had told the boy about Christ's love, even though John had told her that would only make the boy soft.  But as he neared the kitchen door he realized that it was his fault.  It was the responsibility of the father to make a man out of his boy.

Gary, I love your detailed writing, and I love to read about JackĀ“s earlier years and his "experimenting"  ;).

Sad, however, that John thinks of his son as less of a man because of what he observes.

Beautiful writing, sweetheart, as always!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Feeling Safe
« Reply #1262 on: August 04, 2007, 09:20:09 pm »
For a moment, his peaceful descent into sleep was roused by the memory of their earlier conversation, where Jack had said he missed him so much sometimes he could hardly stand it, and of how Ennis's heart had stung to those gently recriminating words, of how his mouth clamped tighter in frustration and sadness.

Triste but beautiful at the same time. Moremojo, where have you been hiding?

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Sunday Service
« Reply #1263 on: August 04, 2007, 09:25:05 pm »
Roberta had told the boy about Christ's love, even though John had told her that would only make the boy soft.

Sounds to me like it made this particular boy, hard !

Gary, you are such a bad boy. Mu-wha-ha-ha!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1264 on: August 04, 2007, 11:18:09 pm »
Hey everybody,
Check out the latest project on Brokeback Craft Corner:
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,10857.msg232714.html#msg232714

It's the "Old Rose" whiskey bottle label fer yer liquor cabinet.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1265 on: August 05, 2007, 02:25:02 am »
That's so cool, Littlewing!

Thanks so much, Laura!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Jackie by littewing
« Reply #1266 on: August 05, 2007, 02:26:49 am »
Awww  Littewing, I love kittens and puppies.  And I think it's so apt that you gave Ennis a kitten.  You know that little boys are taught that cooing over babies isn't manly, and dolls in Ennis's time were for girls primarily.  But little boys are permitted to cuddle and care for dogs and cats without fear of being called sissy.  So that's probably one of the reasons why boys and men love their pets so much, because they're allowed.  And I also think that the popularity of Lassie, and other stories about boys and their dogs can be attributed to this.

Gary

Thanks so much, Gary!  I think of Ennis as a kind and gentle man.  I think it is only fitting that he would keep and care for a little animal.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Jackie
« Reply #1267 on: August 05, 2007, 02:27:45 am »
So sweet, Littlewing! A kitten for Ennis! A belly fur to stroke  ;D! You have the most original ideas, Marie, I admire you.

Dagi

(I have a black male cat. I call him Jack when I stroke his belly  ;D)

Why thank you, Dagi Sweets!  I have 2 cats, a male tabby named Tiger and a female orange tabby called Pookie!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: All for Me
« Reply #1268 on: August 05, 2007, 02:29:30 am »
OMG, littlewing!  What an image.  I love the sight of Ennis's glistening, dripping, hard manhood first thing in the morning.   ;D

Now I think I'll go eat breakfast.  I'm starving.   :P

Gary

I'll say it again, Gary, you're a lusty fellow.  The lad who has the good fortune to snap you up will be in for the thrill of his life!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: All for Me
« Reply #1269 on: August 05, 2007, 02:30:13 am »
What a foreplay on a lazy saturday afternoon! Phew, I think I need a cold shower now ;D. Very erotic, Marie! Can we hope for a part two  :D ?

Dagi

A part 2?  You bet!  I'll work on it right away!  :)