Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3169712 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #5030 on: October 05, 2006, 10:10:33 am »
Well, we had that wonderful bath way back when in Taking Chances. I can't remember the chapter number, I am sure Louise will help us out.

And while we wait for E&E in the shower, I wrote a little J&E getting hot and wet..for anyone who is interested

http://lazylfarm.livejournal.com/2634.html

L
Verrrrry nice Leslie  ;D

Hey Souxi, one of the horses is called Sioux!!!  :D Is this where you've got your name from?

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #5031 on: October 05, 2006, 10:47:22 am »
How about wet, slippery, sweaty, hot and dirty out in the barn/horses stables.......!!   :o  :P

Okay, I'll shut-up now  ;D  :-X

No dont shup up I like the direction youre going.

How about - hot and dirty in the stables, then wet, sexy, and slippery in the shower?

Just a suggestion..... ;)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #5032 on: October 05, 2006, 10:55:49 am »
Verrrrry nice Leslie  ;D

Hey Souxi, one of the horses is called Sioux!!!  :D Is this where you've got your name from?

Coooooeeeee June. Yep it sure is where I got my nic from lol. I remember that chapter very well Leslie. I have almost all of ALBFS printed out now. Speaking of updates, any news on the chilli cookout? I likie the idea of dirty in the stables and wet and slippery in the shower christie. Ellery would have to give Ennis,s nooks and crannies a good going over with the sponge, just to make sure he didnt miss anything of course.  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) and of course, double checking afterwards wouldnt hurt would it?  ;) ;) ;D and then Ennis could give Ellery a good old scrub with a loofah. ;) ;)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 10:57:45 am by souxi »

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #5033 on: October 05, 2006, 10:57:44 am »
All this fuss over a wet Ennis! The last time a dripping man caused this much excitement was when Mr Darcy dived in the lake to cool off his ardent desires!

Umm ....  Forgive my ignorance but who is this 'Mr. Darcy'?    ???

Good morning all!  Right now, I am listening to the complete score of BBM.  I love the music.
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #5034 on: October 05, 2006, 10:59:40 am »
Umm ....  Forgive my ignorance but who is this 'Mr. Darcy'?    ???

Good morning all!  Right now, I am listening to the complete score of BBM.  I love the music.

He was a character from a British period drama NV called Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austin. Apparantly quite a lot of women got hot under the collar over him. tbh I dont see why. I think our boys are way more handsome and sexy by miles.

Offline christie wood

« Reply #5035 on: October 05, 2006, 11:10:12 am »
He was a character from a British period drama NV called Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austin. Apparantly quite a lot of women got hot under the collar over him. tbh I dont see why. I think our boys are way more handsome and sexy by miles.

I am so glad you said that Souxi cos I never knew what all the fuss was about over Mr Darcy.  He does nothing for me at all.

Give me Ennis and Ellery any day.  Please. ;)

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5036 on: October 05, 2006, 11:10:24 am »

Oooo.. Souxi - I'm afraid that I was one of those women that got hot under the collar. I loved the Jane Austen story anyway and I thought that this adaptation was perfect. As for Colin Firth *sigh*, all that restrained, smouldering passion. Do not get me started on the recent movie version though - pile of pants!

Karen

Offline christie wood

« Reply #5037 on: October 05, 2006, 11:11:44 am »
Coooooeeeee June. Yep it sure is where I got my nic from lol. I remember that chapter very well Leslie. I have almost all of ALBFS printed out now. Speaking of updates, any news on the chilli cookout? I likie the idea of dirty in the stables and wet and slippery in the shower christie. Ellery would have to give Ennis,s nooks and crannies a good going over with the sponge, just to make sure he didnt miss anything of course.  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) and of course, double checking afterwards wouldnt hurt would it?  ;) ;) ;D and then Ennis could give Ellery a good old scrub with a loofah. ;) ;)

Now, this is sounding interesting Souxi.  Ennis' nooks and crannies, oh yes, I'd like to see Ellery giving them a good going over.  I think Mr Coyote would be ready to get to biting once Ellery had finished with him.

Is it me, or is it hot in here.  ???

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5038 on: October 05, 2006, 11:12:30 am »
Ummmm... I feel somehow unfaithful now.

I am allowed to think of other men sometimes aren't I? Aren't I?  :-\

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #5039 on: October 05, 2006, 11:14:46 am »
Ummmm... I feel somehow unfaithful now.