Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 501404 times)

rtprod

Yeah, she told me the same thing about the internet the night before.  Hopefully she gets it worked out.

I NEED it too (purely for work and research reasons).

rt

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Leslie - I agree completely. I don't know what I'd do without my 'net & my laptop.

Yes, indeed, continue the story boys. Where were we? Brandon was leaning in towards rt (a little slower this time  ;))

I believe we had a little kissy face going on and heading to the Westin.. (I like Westins, they do have big beds with lots of pillows!)....
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

Brandon, check PM. 

Uh, hi everyone.   ;D

rt

EnnisDelMar

Sorry I'm watching The Deer Hunter for the first time and am kinda hooked...also never knew how hot De Niro was.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Brandon, check PM. 

Uh, hi everyone.   ;D

rt

Yes.....
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

dmmb_Mandy

*Arg* to the PMs  :P Y'all got fans here waiting for ya  :)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Sorry I'm watching The Deer Hunter for the first time and am kinda hooked...also never knew how hot De Niro was.

Oh, god, I love it when young people discover the classics. My daughter loves Led Zeppelin, what can I say? LOL

Enjoy, little d

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
*Arg* to the PMs  :P Y'all got fans here waiting for ya  :)

In a major way....LOL

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Hey everybody...

lol.. I love the idea of my son loving "older" stuff, Leslie, but its gonna take a while for me to get used to the idea of him liking modern things... Like Linkin' Park, Rammsteinn, The Prodigy ... not to mention Donnie Darko, Star Wars etc..

Uuhhh, he's six, by the way.  :o  ???
Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Hey everybody...

lol.. I love the idea of my son loving "older" stuff, Leslie, but its gonna take a while for me to get used to the idea of him liking modern things... Like Linkin' Park, Rammsteinn, The Prodigy ... not to mention Donnie Darko, Star Wars etc..

Uuhhh, he's six, by the way.  :o  ???

Skip a generation..my daughter (at 14) listens to all sorts of old classic rock--the Who, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, etc....this came up in a thread long ago, I have NOT told her about the Mothers of Invention....