Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 501101 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
One more old topic and then I'll shut up.  Since I think our characters might need this in a moment...

Anal Sex w/o Pain - Get your notebooks out.  Terms to be used that the straight folk might not know: Top=insertive partner, Bottom= receptive partner.  It's always best for inexperienced sodomites to begin with the top on his back and the bottom straddling.  I describe the process of insertion as being similar to getting used to cold water.  Take a little, take it back out, take a little more, take it back out, until you've gotten around the widest part of the penis.  Sometimes it helps to push out while doing this, causing the muscle to dilate as it was designed to.  Personally, once I've gotten around the widest part I like to take it out one more time to let everything relax again.  One of the best parts of anal sex is once you've done this preliminary part and you effortlessly take it all the way for the first time.  I think a lot of endorphins are released and the experience is, ahem, fulfilling.  NEVER push against resistance.  Trying to give this muscle more than it's ready for is similar to overstretching any other muscle and that's where the pain comes in.

At the start it might be difficult to accomdate length, but that will improve as it starts feeling good and you loosen up emotionally as well as physically.  As both partners become more aware of the process you can start in any position you want.  Anal sex is not supposed to hurt, regarless of what you might hear on Queer as Folk, and there's no reason it has to.

I hope you've found this lecture informative and can reference it for future personal exploration.  Happy shagging. ;)

For all us inexperienced sodomites,(your terminology)  explain to me, please, how the top can be on his back in your scenario?  Sounds like the top is on the bottom which with your terminology makes no sense at all...

and please, don't presume just because I'm straight, and a woman, I've never been fucked in the ass. Okay? Thanks...

Sorry, just a mild rant..back to our regularly scheduled NC17 conversation...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 10:45:31 pm by lnicoll »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

hey sheyne,

missed you -- thanks for the great heath piece you PM'd me today.  

you're really talented...!   ;D

rt  

EnnisDelMar

ditto

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
[

For all us inexperienced sodomites,(your terminology)  explain to me, please, how the top can be on his back in your scenario?  Sounds like the top is on the bottom which with your terminology makes no sense at all...

and please, don't presume just because I'm straight, I've never been fucked in the ass. Okay? Thanks...

Sorry, just a mild rant..back to our regularly scheduled NC17 conversation...
[/quote][/i][/b]

I think what he means, Leslie, is that the penetrator - lets call him "Ennis" - is laying on his back.. and the penetratee - lets call him "Jack" - squats over the top - similar to "straight" sex where the chick is on top..

Kirk?  Am I close??
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

ditto

Thirdo - quite the talent my down-under babe has.

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel

I didn't create the terms, that's what they are.  Regardless of where they are physically at any given time, the "top" gives it, the "bottom" takes it.  Back me up gay guys.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
hey sheyne,

missed you -- thanks for the great heath piece you PM'd me today.  

you're really talented...!   ;D

rt  

Thanks sweetie.. BTW, Mandy described you to me...

*fanning self*

I'm actually working on a supremely sexy Jake drawing now - as well as my me-and-Mandy fanfic chapter...  

Love your work, Brandon. You are SOOO Ennis.
Chut up!

rtprod

Thanks sweetie.. BTW, Mandy described you to me...

From the "photographic memory" no doubt...  emphasis on the PHOTO part...

rt

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
That's it exactly Sheyne.   ;D  Although I like to think that in the nearly 20 years they were getting together that Ennis took it a few times.  He'd really be missing outif he didn't.

dmmb_Mandy

*anticipating both the Jake drawing and the fanfic* Yum

Ok guys, we've been here like an hour now and still no action from y'all. Too much pressure?

RT - Yes, from my memory I described your hot, tanned, sexy ass to her.  :-*