Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705029 times)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

(( In order to warsh the lotion outta his loops like he will NEVER be able to warsh JBB outta his mind or heart  cleanse his soul for his upcoming spirtual life cycle event, TERRY CLOTH pursues a nun-convent-ional route.  ))

(( ALEC smooches the FSD's cheek in gratitude!  :-*  ))
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 12:20:39 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

(( And beginning her ablutions and preparations for the ceremony, the HIGHLY LYP-STICKA'D PRIESTESS gets a-head of TERRY CLOTH as she gazes dreamily into her many closets to pick just the right outfit for the occasion. ))

(( ALEC gives the FSD's cheek two smooches this time!!   :-*  :-*  ))
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 12:48:35 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
((Sexy audience member calls Terry Cloth))

Terry! yooo hoo! ((waves to Terry)), Terry dear.

((sexy audience member approaches Terry, carrying something))

There you go, dear. It'll give you luck on the honeymoon. ((Gives Terry her present))

Now you can feel like a stud, with Del Mar cologne, Terry dear. It works believe me. Del Mar, the smell of Brokeback.

((sexy audience member returns to her seat))
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 12:54:39 pm by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

Now you can feel like a stud, with Del Mar cologne, Terry dear. It works believe me. Del Mar, the smell of Brokeback.

((sexy audience member returns to her seat))

TERRY CLOTH:

&&  This stuff might help me on my wedding night, since I am more used to feeling a stud than feeling like a stud.... ahhhhh, where oh where is my sweet JBB??  How could he have left me aloe-ne??!   :'(  &&

**  I am so eggscited that the entire Broken Arsed Community is turning out for the wedding!  Even the GROOMSRAGS have arrived already! ))

**  And even the equines are getting into the act.  Some DUMBASS MULE has volunteered to serve as a model for the caterer!  **

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((The HIGH PRIESTESS swings into action))

** Bring in the Sacred Centerpiece! **

** Prepare the Sacred Ceremonial Wine! **

((Meanwhile, MIKA the MUSICAL MULE arrives to rehearse for her Special Guest Appearance at the reception))

« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 01:45:40 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
OWLMA & TERRY CLOTH WEDDING PLANNER:

Howdy Folks! 
My name is Juniper, and I am the Planner for this here wedding!
This is gonna be a wedding to remember.  It'll go down in Broken Arsed history as the best catered, most lavish sham wedding ever organised.  Everyone is invited .. Ya hear me?  All Broken Arsians are invited!!  :D

Well, I thought it'd be a great idea for Terry and Owlma to have an outdoor wedding.  Well, so Alma won't leave owl droppings scratches on no polished church pews..  ;)

Wow, looks like some of the guests are starting to arrive ... **

%% Glad to see the CLOTH family made an effort to be laundered and pressed.  I think they went a little overboard on the bleach, I can smell it from here .. Hmmm, I'll need to spray some of that Del Mar perfume on their loops .. %%

And we are ready to go..the HIGH PRIESTESS has made a special effort to change into her best fuschia frock; TC is draped all over his latest silver-swirl rack and Owlma is looking positively pathetic glowing in her getup.. Stunning!  Just stunning! 

%% I wish TERRY would smile more.. he looks like he's choking on that bow tie..Jeez!   :-\
And where are the Wing bearers??  %%

** Enjoy the wedding Folks!!!  **

« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 01:42:21 pm by Lucise »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
By the power invested in me as

High Priestess of the BrokenArsed Cult

I now pronounce you Towel and F-Owl

TERRY CLOTH and OLIVIA OWL

November 1963

YEEHAW
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Surprised when his mama had said they were invited to Olivia's wedding, Jack drives the rickety old truck down to the chapel.))

%% Oh god, what if Ennis's here?... It's already November, guess he must have married that Alma girl.%%

((still uncertain if he really wants to be there, Jack considers getting back in the truck and heading back home.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Meanwhile ..

TIMMY and his girlfriend are redlining it all the way to the wedding ...(guess he heard about the free food/booze..)

.. Only to be busted for crack!  :-\  Some people ..  ::)

))
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 01:48:43 pm by Lucise »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

THE CLOTH FAMILY:

**  So sad that our parents could not be here... one curve on Dead Rag road, and they miss it.   :'(  But it is great to see that, finally, OWLMA has bagged herself a husband...    **

« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 01:59:28 pm by alec716 »