Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705278 times)

Offline Ann

• Don't Say Much
Alma:

((looks wounded at Ennis))

**Alright, alright. I need to go congratulate the Terry Cloth and Olivia before the party is over. You....**

((Alma looks at Ennis pointedly))

**Go mingle. You're gonna need a steady job soon and you'll need all the contacts you can git.**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((As he is about to start the next course, his cellphone rings.))

**What's that? A wedding party? Yes, I'll go right away.**

((Guy folds up his cellphone.))

**Apparently Olivia and Terry Cloth are getting married. I still need them to sign their contracts, so I have to go, before there's too much legal name changing.... Do you want to come with me?**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis watches Alma walk away and sees Jack in the corner.  He takes a deep breath and starts towards him.))

Jack, how ya been?  Have ya seen OLIVIA and TERRY?  They lookin' good huh?
Didn't know if you'd show up today.  Got Alma with me.  Got married 2 weeks ago.  She's a good woman, Jack. She's lookin' fer me, so I guess I'll see ya around, huh?

((Ennis looks down and brushes his hand along Jack's hand as he walks away towards his new wife.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack's heart throbbed painfully in his chest as Ennis came toward him. He was filled with elation when Ennis' mouth opened to speak to him, his heart pounding so loudly in his ears that he could not hear the words. Ennis's hand reached out and caressed his own, and Jack could feel Ennis moving away again.))

%% Not this time. %%

((Jack grabbed Ennis's wrist and pulled him a distance away from the crowd, not wanting for them to be seen.))

Ennis..... I'm sorry. I didn't hear a word of what you just said to me. I gotta know one thing, though. Just this once.

((Jack steels himself and waits to see if Ennis will listen to him.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((As he is about to start the next course, his cellphone rings.))

**What's that? A wedding party? Yes, I'll go right away.**

((Guy folds up his cellphone.))

**Apparently Olivia and Terry Cloth are getting married. I still need them to sign their contracts, so I have to go, before there's too much legal name changing.... Do you want to come with me?**

(( Lucise and Guy have been enjoying a quiet yet intimate dinner thus far and Lucise is hesitant to leave ..))

** Well Guy, if you really wanna go..I'll understand, go ahead, I'll stay here and take a nap, relax abit.  I feel abit tired, guess I am not made for spending all-day cooking.  I'll go lie down for abit.  If you don't mind, you could take some gifts to the happy couple on my behalf? 
When I was out shopping yesterday, I saw this and I thought of OLLIE, so I got it ..

For TERRY CLOTH, I found this cute little Warsh Basinette for bubble soaks etc...

And for OWLMA, I got her an excellent cookbook with hundreds of mouse vegetarian recipes and recipes for stuff a Warsh Rag might like to eat.

I'd really appreciate it if you could take 'em for me.
I'll be here if you wanna come back later .. got plenty of room.
You could stay the night .. if you want..

(( Lucise looks away, trying to focus on wrapping up the gifts ..))

« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 12:36:25 am by Lucise »

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack's heart throbbed painfully in his chest as Ennis came toward him. He was filled with elation when Ennis' mouth opened to speak to him, his heart pounding so loudly in his ears that he could not hear the words. Ennis's hand reached out and caressed his own, and Jack could feel Ennis moving away again.))

%% Not this time. %%

((Jack grabbed Ennis's wrist and pulled him a distance away from the crowd, not wanting for them to be seen.))

Ennis..... I'm sorry. I didn't hear a word of what you just said to me. I gotta know one thing, though. Just this once.

((Jack steels himself and waits to see if Ennis will listen to him.))

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis pulls his hand away from Jack's grip almost violently.))

Now you listen up, boy.  I came here with ma new wife an' I know lots a people here.

(( Ennis tries to be cold, but one look from those blue eyes and all the anger is replaced with pangs of lust, love and desparation.  Something he knows he can no longer indulge.  This is his life now and Jack needs to know it too.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy smiles at Lucise wrapping the presents. He uses his thumb and forefinger to crease the edges of the packages for a nice, professional touch as Lucise finishes wrapping them.))

**That shouldn't be a problem. I'd love to take them. I didn't get them anything myself. I hope the contracts will be wedding present enough.**

((Guy fits what presents he can in his briefcase and carries the rest with him as he heads toward the door. He stops just at the door, looks back at Lucise and walks back over to him. He puts the briefcase and present carefully down then reaches up and pulls Lucise closer to him. He reaches up and allows his lips to gently press against Lucises, twisting his head slightly so that their noses are touching side by side. Guy deepens the kiss and smiles as Lucise naturally brings his arms up around him. He hesitantly breaks the kiss but stays in Lucise's arms for a brief moment longer before gently pulling away.))

((Still smiling he grabs up his briefcase and the presents and heads back to the door.))

**I will definitely be back tonight**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis pulls his hand away from Jack's grip almost violently.))

Now you listen up, boy.  I came here with ma new wife an' I know lots a people here.

(( Ennis tries to be cold, but one look from those blue eyes and all the anger is replaced with pangs of lust, love and desparation.  Something he knows he can no longer indulge.  This is his life now and Jack needs to know it too.))

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack lets Ennis pull his hand loose with a bitter grimace.))

You ain't listening to me, Ennis. I know a lot of people here too. I don't understand why you're mad at me! I never did anything that you didn't want to do.... But I need to know something.... All those... things that we did up there. You said you were just lonely?!?! Ennis, that was more than loneliness. What happened, it happened cause you wanted it too.

((Jack's eyes fill up with tears for a moment, and he rapidly blinks them away.))

Please tell me that you wanted it too.

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Olivia’s head is spinning. Before she really knew what was going on, the wedding planner had put a bride’s veil on her head (generously none of Terry’s ragelatives…) and dragged her and Terry Cloth in front of the High Priestess who seemed determined not to waste any time.)) 

Owl Olivia:  ::)

** Damn! You guys are in a hurry! Well thank you, dear High Priestess! That wedding ceremony was very moving, indeed. A real tear-jerker! **

%%  Like hell it was! How long did it last? 30 seconds? Pah! And who the f*ck has hired that stupid wedding planner?? I didn't want all that pomp, and I certainly didn't want to invite the whole f'ckin crew once again after they emptied the Props Magician's wine cellar at my party just weeks ago! By the way, where's Ms. Spanky? Doesn't matter now. I just gotta get outta here! %%

** I’m glad everybody is enjoying the party (again). Please help yourself to the food and the drinks and put the presents on the table overthere. We’ll unwrap them later. Thanks!**

** And now, dear guests, would you please excuse us? Terry Cloth here and I are leaving for a lil honeymoon! Bye, bye! Olli my dear, will you please stay with the High Priestess?? Mummy and Daddy will be back in a couple a days! **

((And off she takes with her new husband.))

%% Gotta make him fulfill his conjugal duties... He might be a rag-anova, but a damn fluffy one! %%  :P
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 09:17:07 am by Pipedream »

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!

((KNOCK KNOCK))

HELLO!  HEEEELLLOOOOOOOO!  Sorry to interupt all you little poor people during your ritual chicken killin' an' all!

%%Pfft!  Like they'd even know what a 'phone' is anyway!  I'll go to that smelly lookin' shed down the road with that hunky man with the hot moustache.  I do love the tickle of a bit o' lip fur!%%
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 09:41:43 am by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~