Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3798887 times)

yb

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2240 on: July 29, 2007, 08:03:43 am »
The Dark Knight trailer that was included at some showings of The Simpsons Movie and at San Diego Comic-Con:
[youtube=425,350]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cvvriAhOn_E[/youtube]

Hey, thanks for posting the link here.

There've been quite some debate whether 'starting tonight ... man of my word' was actually spoken by Joker or Harvey Dent, but the general opinion is it should be the Joker.  But the voice is really unrecognizable.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2241 on: July 29, 2007, 08:11:21 am »
I love the ominous music in the trailer.

And guess what - the pics are gone again, only minutes later  ??? I truly give up now and log off for now.

mvansand76

« Reply #2242 on: July 29, 2007, 09:26:25 am »
Some Candy photos

BTW: my computer is acting up a bit. I see only two pictures in this post, but there should be three. Can you see three pics?

Oh God, I felt so sorry for his character in this movie, these pictures make me want to cry!

:'(

moremojo

« Reply #2243 on: July 29, 2007, 12:17:40 pm »

That last picture with the tears in his eyes..........
So freakin sad. :(
Yes, you see Ennis's past, present, and future--his entire life story--written on his face in this closing moment. It's heartbreaking, and a magnificent artistic achievement by Heath.

moremojo

« Reply #2244 on: July 29, 2007, 12:28:23 pm »
I know Lee. One of the many time I wanted to 'step into the movie' and give Ennis a hug...

Just to bring some balance... Happy Ennis!

So beautiful...so full of life, and with so much of life still before him. Despite his losses and loneliness, Ennis had some wonderful memories to sustain him. And one of them is being forged right here.

I have been filled with BBM nostalgia over the past couple of days.

moremojo

« Reply #2245 on: July 29, 2007, 12:35:10 pm »

This is an especially nice picture of Heath, and one I'm seeing for the first time today!

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #2246 on: July 29, 2007, 12:53:03 pm »
A still of Heath + Maggie in the upcoming Batman!

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2247 on: July 29, 2007, 01:34:40 pm »
Hi, Blacktears, welcome, and thanks for the link! I've already bookmarked that one on Maggie's (b73's) recommendation  **sniff** But I'm sure it's new to many here and so very much appreciated.  :)

OK, now you are all freely allowed to point and laugh at me,- because my computer screen reduced the pic of Heath and Maggie G. so much that only Heath/the Joker was visible.... And I didn't realize there was more/someone else to see!  ::) Until you re-posted it with caption, Laura. Wow. Serious wow. I think I love Ledger + Gyllenhaal in all versions! Though no version beats the original, of course...

And now I understand Mel's posting of the J&E picture to accompagny this one. Good one, Mel.  ;D

mvansand76

« Reply #2248 on: July 29, 2007, 02:06:40 pm »
OK, now you are all freely allowed to point and laugh at me,- because my computer screen reduced the pic of Heath and Maggie G. so much that only Heath/the Joker was visible.... And I didn't realize there was more/someone else to see!  ::) Until you re-posted it with caption, Laura. Wow. Serious wow. I think I love Ledger + Gyllenhaal in all versions! Though no version beats the original, of course...

And now I understand Mel's posting of the J&E picture to accompagny this one. Good one, Mel.  ;D

;D ;D ;D

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2249 on: August 01, 2007, 02:25:57 am »
There've been quite some debate whether 'starting tonight ... man of my word' was actually spoken by Joker or Harvey Dent, but the general opinion is it should be the Joker.  But the voice is really unrecognizable.

That voice doesn't sound like Aaron Eckhart and it REALLY doesn't sound like Heath to me.  Michael Caine's sure is distinctive, hunh?  :)