Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704908 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
**Alma, the blushin' bride here! Well, I'm finally almost ready. My sis has been workin on my hair all morning, which is dumb, because I'm goin to be wearing a satin cowgirl hat with my veil. What do U think of my dress? My sister and I sewed it up. No JC Penney specials for me!! She fixed it up real nice, don't U think? U don't think it emphasizes my, um, derriere too much, do U??**

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
ALMA:
**Now that I think of it, I'm goin to change into a pair of gaucho weddin pants for the ceremony so's I can hop on Ennis's other horse for the honeymoon getaway. Don't want to waste any time! I'm on a deadline to get pregnant by next month, so's I can prove to my sis that she was All Wrong about Ennis! She said he aroused her Gay-dar, whatever that means, I have no idea! She's got all fancy ways of talkin since she came back from vacation in Denver, that's for sure!!**

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator

**The PONIES have heard that another SNOW might be around the corner... they wanted to reassure everyone that they'll be ready!**
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
ALMA:

Okay, everybody, let's git this party started!!

**Probably wasn't a good idea to plan a weddin out on the lawn of the cathedral church in November!! But if we can git that preacher to stop yucking it up with Ennis's cowbooty friends over there, we can probly git the vows said before the snow flies!! And here's my sis now with ma bridesmaids to make sure Ennis shows up and does right by me!!**

Hey, girls, you seen a guy by the name of Ennis? ((giggles)) What, is he out in the alleyway upchucking again?? **I swear!!**

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

((  Ennis is across from the church watching the guests file in.  He is amazed it is 3 months since he's seen Jack Twist.  He is waiting to marry his Alma.  Only 6 months before he thought he was in love with her.  He knows now this is a different love, unlike the love he discovered on Brokeback Mountain.))

%% I guess it's time to head on over there.  Look at all them people, jes' ta see me and Alma git married.  I'm gonna try ta be a good husband, after all, look at them ugly sisters she's got.  They likely blow me away, even thinkin' a hurtin' her.%%

(( Ennis starts walking to the lawn with the worries of having ta pretend to love this little gal, who did nothing to deserve this.))
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 09:11:56 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
ALMA:

**I can't believe this day has finally come! All the months of work down at the Methodist church between my sis, my dad, and my Uncle Harold, talkin with Ennis's brother and sister to figure out how to git Ennis inta this church!! I remember I just about gave up on him that day in May he took off hitchiking and didn't come back till the end of August!! Well he won't git away this time if I have to put a weddin ring thru his nose!!**

((Walks down the aisle garden path real slow and ladylike accompanied by her Uncle Harold, Ennis's horse Best Man horse, and her dad. )) ~~Cue music~~

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
ALMA:
**I'm so glad Uncle Harold made it all the way down here from the opposite corner of the state, and that he agreed to give me his weddin ring, since he and Aunt LaShawn are divorced. I could'a never afforded a ring for Ennis any other way!!**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

((  Ennis is across from the church watching the guests file in.  He is amazed it is 3 months since he's seen Jack Twist.  He is waiting to marry his Alma.  Only 6 months before he thought he was in love with her.  He knows now this is a different love, unlike the love he discovered on Brokeback Mountain.))

%% I guess it's time to head on over there.  Look at all them people, jes' ta see me and Alma git married. I'm gonna try ta be a good husband, after all, look at them ugly sisters she's got. They likely blow me away, even thinkin' a hurtin' her.%%

(( Ennis starts walking to the lawn with the worries of having ta pretend to love this little gal, who did nothing to deserve this.))

« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 10:03:21 pm by Lucise »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

(( TERRY CLOTH gasps very loudly for one with no actual mouth, astonished to see the HIGHLY CRACKED UP PRIESTESS sans regalia.  ))
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

(( TERRY CLOTH Roves over to The Polling Place on BetterMost.net and posts his first query thereon.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  OK, who thinks that the FSD is having a bit of a fixation these days?  Frankfurter Converters, Corn Cob Circumcisers, and now this stinky-skanky-nasty papier-mache Olympic Torchie thingie.  I mean really... vote! 

___ yes, the FSD seems a bit, um, focused these days, but we absolutely LOVE her anyway and no uppity warshed-up rag better mess with her, OR

___ no, the FSD is just bloomin' fine, leave her alone.

;)

((  Noting that either response leads to a vote of confidence for his beloved FSD, TERRY CLOTH is happy.   :)  ))
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 12:10:03 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."