Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705125 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
((In the nearly empty town, a tumbleweed rolls by...))

« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 02:40:22 am by Ellemeno »

Offline Ellemeno

((With no one around to allure, Timmy hikes up his pants and takes a nap in some tumbleweed.))

Offline Ellemeno

((With no one around to allure, Timmy hikes up his pants and takes a nap in some tumbleweed.))

((Or so Timmy thought))

vkm91941

**Cecil B the feral  set cat wonders if the Owls will be back and if he will be getting any more yummy rodent left overs**
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 02:33:19 am by Victoria »

Offline Ellemeno

The Tumbleweed SnowMan teaches Timmy how to accentuate his assets

** That's right, draw the eye UP, Timmy.  Lookin' good, Baby! **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

**It's good that you're interested in my career, Mr. Raymille, but I think you need to do a little more research. I look nothing like that picture. I just thought I'd let you know.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Without prospects on Brokeback Mountain, Young Jack is forced to search elsewhere for entertainment employment.))

%% Well I can't go back to the ranch, Pa'd laugh my ass off. Guess I'll hit the rodeo circuit. Should keep me busy til September. Hey, didn' Ennis say he got in on 'em occasion'ly? Maybe he'll do it 'gin.%%

** I hope them folks that was faintin' all over the set the other day are gettin' better. Don't have time to check on em now. Movin' on to greener pastures.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
BIKER #1:

%%
How come he's got a partner and I don't?
%%

Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Memo to Director Raymille:

Hi Ray, didja know that your cell phone mailbox is full, and has been for three days??  WTF is goin on???   ??? :(     Here you've been off site for a month, supposedly *working* 18 hour days, circling the globe in search of the next Jake Gyllenhaal, and still this production is short on actors!!  Where are all the fine actors you are supposedly finding and approving?  Nary a one has shown up here on the set!   >:(

Don't try to fool me no more Raymille, I know what these casting trips are *really* about -- it's all about your f'n casting couch collection!   ;) :D  Well I got news for you, you are going to cost OCC the completion of this fine oeuvre if you don't get us some damn*d actors pronto!   :'(  And just forget about Angelina Jolie and that fella, whass-is-name, they ain't interested!   :P ;D

So here is where B.A.M. stands today:  we are at the very end of:

SCENE # 36 – ENNIS & ALMA AT THE LONESOME OLD RANCH.

Ennis and Alma have not retired to bed yet, it seems that Alma is frantic to find JACK'S BODY BUTTER.

• JACK'S BODY BUTTER (Nicky - SaucyCobblers) was PM'd 1.5 days ago, however she hasn't been on line for 5 days!  hmm, so we are waiting for her!  (She lives in the UK).
  • ENNIS' PYJAMA BOTTOMS has gone a holidays for a week, we are trying to get JACK'S PANTS (Melinda, Sashca1007) to fill in as the understudy, she was PM'd 12 hours ago, but she has not been online for 36 hours.

After that scene is completed we have:

SCENE # 37 – JACK RIDES THE BULLS AND HITS ON JIMBO

#1  -  we do not have a bull
#2  -  JIMBO (Scott M. - moromojo) has written that he can do his scene on Tuesday August 22md.  He lives in Austin, Texas.
#3  -  the ANNOUNCER (Chantelle, FuzzyChanny) has been PM'd 7 hours ago to discuss the role, but she has not replied yet.  She has not been online for about 16 hours.  She lives in South Africa!
#4 -  the BARTENDER (j.U.d.E.)- I PM'd jUdE and sent her some tips and I let her know when Jimbo would be available -- on Tues. Aug. 22nd.  and I am waiting to hear.  She was last online at BetterMost 48 hours ago. She lives in Belgium. 

It seems that most of the rest of the cast and crew have taken the weekend off, and they will be back whenever they damn well feel like it.  This is what happens when the Director drops the reins of his ship.  We are like a herd of cattle with no captain!

Anyway I accidently hit the post button, so this incomplete memo in rough draft will have to stand as it is, and I am going back to bed!

CD JT

« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 12:46:34 pm by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
BIKER #1:

%%
How come he's got a partner and I don't?
%%

BIKER #2:

** I thought that was your partner!  Well, whatever, I'm willin' to share.  'Sides, there'll be plenty o' pussy on the hoof to be had shortly, bro.  Let's hear it for patriotic feelin'! **  ;D

Ich bin ein Brokie...