Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705467 times)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

ALMA (aside to Vick):

Hushup, Vick, I don't care what yer label says, I had to press you into service cuz JBB is AWOL in Portland, Oregon!!

VICK:

**  Of all the places I been pressed into, I ain't never known one like this here dark place called "service."  Talk about asphyxiatin' from the smell.   ;)   Folks think movie stiffs never do much of a job, but this work is hard... here I am, up at the crack of ALMA dawn, jes' hopin' TIMMY don't get a hold a me next, while ENNIS is lettin' them perky front girls go to waste.  I'm more of a chest man, myself.   Speakin' a chests, I heard about that time TIMMY got a hold a TERRY....  **

« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 04:21:40 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

YOUNG ENNIS:

%% What is all that smell comin' from?  How come now I feel like eating a peppermint patty?  %%

TERRY CLOTH: (from under the bed, where ALMA has tossed him and where he is man enough to ride JAMMY PANTS for more than eight seconds):

** Which kind, ENNIS?   ;)  **

or

?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 07:54:14 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
~~Meanwhile, somewhere in Texas, there's a rodeo goin' on...~~

BULL:

((Stands in pen, looking a little...

... umm, horny, you might say.))

%%
So, cowboy, think you're man enough to ride me for eight seconds?
%%

YOUNG JACK:

%% Sure as hell am gonna try. Gotta wave to the girls in the stands ya know, not like there's any there I'd really wanna wave to, but 'skinda expected a'me. You can make it easier for me by not buckin' so much.%%

**Totally off topic: The North Texas state fair and rodeo is this week. Yee Haw.**
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 11:15:18 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
ALMA:

Ennis? Ennis? I tried clicking on refresh, but no Ennis there...

**Terry, JBB, I miss U! At least in town and over the laundry, reliable electrical connections would be assured...and access to my best friend and mother's little helper, Vick's Vibrator Rub!!**
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

ALMA:

**Terry, JBB, I miss U! !**

TERRY CLOTH:

** ALMA, I'm down here under the bed where you threw me an' JAMMY PANTS to get it on amongst the dust bunnies whilst you was gettin' tumbled like a weed.   Anyways, I gotta go... time to read my kid a bedtime story...

** Oh no, I meant this one...

** By the way, it turns out I'm not the only one onset with a hitherto-unknown kid... looks like TIMMY mighta been pregnant, not just chubby, after all!

« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 11:36:32 pm by alec716 »

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

((Ennis looked over at Alma, as beguiling as she was with her hands wrapped around the brass bed posts. In his mind, all he could think of was Jack. Without any warning he reached up, turned out the light, grabbed Alma and turned her over. A few pounding moments in the dark as Ennis listened to Alma's grunts beneath him, closing his eyes tighter trying to see someone else entirely.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

((  If ENNIS had instead kept his eyes open and looked up to the ceiling, he would have seen why TERRY CLOTH left the room so suddenly to attend to his parental duties.  ))

OWLMA had found him...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 12:53:20 am by alec716 »

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
YOUNG JACK:

%% Sure as hell am gonna try. Gotta wave to the girls in the stands ya know, not like there's any there I'd really wanna wave to, but 'skinda expected a'me. You can make it easier for me by not buckin' so much.%%

BULL:

%% Reckon if I buck enough, maybe I'll get to be on top eventually...%%
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
YOUNG ALMA:

((rolls over, spent and wet, lying spread-eagle on the bed. But Enns doesn't notice, as he has the propensity to roll toward the wall and go immediately to sleep after sex))

**well, that was nice...for a start... but I'm left in third gear, and just past the startin line! I wonder if Terry and Jammy are still around here somewheres?? Where are my buddies? I'm just buddin out for you now, if yr lookin for a rose to stem!!** ((She checks under the bed))
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((With the assistance of the rodeo hands, YOUNG JACK manages to get onto the back of the BULL in the holding cell. He can feel it start to buch beneath him and Jack relaxes a bit until the BULL calms down again.  He hadn't done this in a while, a year or so at least. It was a fine way to make money. Jack could feel his reflexes and rodeoin' instincts goin' into high gear. The BULL seemed to sense the tension above him and bucked a little, as much as it could in the small cell keeping it from kicking its legs back. Jack's body was thrown upward for a moment; he felt a surge of pleasure tingle through his muscles and he instinctively gripped harder with his legs and thighs. He knew this would throw the BULL into a frenzy though, so he relaxed them again, just barely holding onto the one rope. Everything seemed like it was just perfect for the bull ride that would earn him a summer of luxury. He waited patiently for the announcer's voice, ready to grip with all his might when the BULL fled the cell.))

%% What the hell is keepin' the man.... er woman. We got a rodeo to win! %%

((JACK looks up and sees a man in a suit and tie approach the rodeo masters, a badge reading A.H.A. across his left chest.))

%% What in tarnation is goin' on now? %%
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 12:27:49 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.