Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705550 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Vick, this one's these two are for you!!

« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 12:37:35 am by Front-Ranger »
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.

((  If ENNIS had instead kept his eyes open and looked up to the ceiling, he would have seen why TERRY CLOTH left the room so suddenly to attend to his parental duties.  ))

What in the hell is that? You tryin' to give ever'one nightmares?
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
GUY RAPHAELSON:

**Speaking of garments, we need to launch our Broken Arsed denim line before the end of August, but we hadn't really thought of pajama bottoms as a fastfire merchandise product, so we're reconsidering that one. I think it would make a great holiday sale item.**

((Guy looks at his watch and realizes how late it is, again. Making sure that no one else needs him for anything he heads back out to the waiting helicopter, where the pilot has fallen asleep. Guy bangs on the door to wake her up and they are soon airborne again.))

((A few moments later, Guy is knocking on Lucise's trailer door again.))

((Lucise sleeps soundly on the couch after yet another bubble bath.  He is wakened suddenly by a sharp knock on the trailer door..He jumps up suddenly and heads over to open it..))

** Guy!!..I was beginning to wonder if you were coming back at all!  Come on in..**

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
TERRY CLOTH:
** By the way, it turns out I'm not the only one onset with a hitherto-unknown kid... looks like TIMMY mighta been pregnant, not just chubby, after all!**

The awful truth is out at last.  TIMMY, in addition to having an arse both front and back, is also capable of bearing children:

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
((Meanwhile, the Biker Boyz have arrived in town.))

BIKER #2:

** Okay, I'm here.  Lock up your daughters!  BWAHAHAHAHA!! **

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

The awful truth is out at last.  TIMMY, in addition to having an arse both front and back, is also capable of bearing children:

TERRY CLOTH:

**  And look how quickly TIMMY's little crack off the old block is growing!  He's already crawling!  **

« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 01:02:50 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
%% I think I have an idea for a new BrokenArse tie-in product to propose to Mr. RAPHAELSON: %%

« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 12:14:36 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline j.U.d.E.

BARTENDER GNARLS (Jimbo's Scene)

((wiping, cleaning, drying glasses.. and again.. and more..)) %% Boring crowd tonight. I'm bored. I am booored. Wondering whether the Rodeo guys later bring in some fun. Oh, thinking.. I swear I had a Vicks VapoRub and a Butt-Crack Ointment bottle here somewhere.. ((bending down searching)) Hmm.. *giggle* I feel so childish tonight.. %% ((back up)) %% What the f***!? %%

Girls, girls! You're blocking my view!

%% Ooops! Did I say that out loud?!%%

What? You can stay? Of course you can stay girls........

%% Damn! Don't need THEM here tonight.. >:( %%
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 06:36:53 am by j. U. d. E. »
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!

TERRY CLOTH:

**  And look how quickly TIMMY's little crack off the old block is growing!  He's already crawling!  **

%%.......uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm.............is it just me, or is anyone else starting to feel a little Michael Jackson about proceedings here?  Just me?  oh okay!%%
~A good general knows when to retreat~

moremojo

((Rodeo cowboy Jimbo has shown up to the north Texas rodeo. Feels anxious and excited all at the same time)).

JIMBO:

%%Hear some Wyoming cowboy name of Jack Twist is ridin the bulls tonight. NO ONE rides the bulls better than us Texas fellas. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.%%

((Stands ready to dance the bulls safely off any hapless cowpunchers. Waits for announcer's call))