Author Topic: Kerry's Komedy Klub  (Read 1238392 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Kerry's Komedy Klub
« Reply #1860 on: December 21, 2007, 01:29:39 pm »
I cam across this today, thought this might be a good place to share:

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="
&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Dagi

« Reply #1861 on: December 21, 2007, 05:21:11 pm »
 :laugh: great one, Truman, thanks for sharing.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1862 on: December 22, 2007, 08:06:05 pm »

I've been suffering computer woes over the past week and been unable to log-on.  :'(

Everything is all AOK again now, thank goodness!  :D

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1863 on: December 22, 2007, 08:10:40 pm »

Excuse me, honey, while I slip into my full-body condom!
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1864 on: December 22, 2007, 08:18:13 pm »

And at this festive time of year, let this be a sage warning to us all against overindulgence of the gastronomic variety (yeah, sure, remind me again after Christmas!)  ;)

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1865 on: December 22, 2007, 08:18:32 pm »
I've been suffering computer woes over the past week and been unable to log-on.  

Everything is all AOK again now, thank goodness!  

Oh gosh!!! Computer troubles are akin to car troubles!!! Well, I guess I could do without my computer more easily than my car, but I'd still suffer!!  :P Glad you got everything back in working order, Kerry!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1866 on: December 22, 2007, 09:05:45 pm »
Oh gosh!!! Computer troubles are akin to car troubles!!! Well, I guess I could do without my computer more easily than my car, but I'd still suffer!!  :P Glad you got everything back in working order, Kerry!

It sure was grim there for a while, Shasta. As well as my home computer malfunctioning, I also had a very busy week at work, which prevented me from logging-on there too. I was in total withdrawal! You don't realise how addicted you are until you have to do without it! A dear friend of many years standing, an IT professional, came to the rescue yesterday and now everything is fine again. Yee-Haw!  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1867 on: December 22, 2007, 09:10:52 pm »
It sure was grim there for a while, Shasta. As well as my home computer malfunctioning, I also had a very busy week at work, which prevented me from logging-on there too. I was in total withdrawal! You don't realise how addicted you are until you have to do without it! A dear friend of many years standing, an IT professional, came to the rescue yesterday and now everything is fine again. Yee-Haw!  :D

I know -- I may have about 10 minutes during the work day when I can log on for any kind of checking e-mail or anything. So it is very hard for me to put my home PC in the shop!!! I miss it too much. It's starting to run slowly tho--needs a tune-up I can tell. OMG--I need to do it over the Christmas break!!! But I don't wanna!!!

Is it summer in OZ? It's practically summer here, darnit!! It has been 60*F all week!! It should be in the 20's and 30's in December
in Arkansas!
  :( :( :(
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1868 on: December 22, 2007, 10:12:52 pm »
I know -- I may have about 10 minutes during the work day when I can log on for any kind of checking e-mail or anything. So it is very hard for me to put my home PC in the shop!!! I miss it too much. It's starting to run slowly tho--needs a tune-up I can tell. OMG--I need to do it over the Christmas break!!! But I don't wanna!!!

Is it summer in OZ? It's practically summer here, darnit!! It has been 60*F all week!! It should be in the 20's and 30's in December
in Arkansas!
  :( :( :(

I work with some lovely people. Because they knew I was going on vacation over the festive season and that I would be without my home computer, they found a laptop for me to take home, just incase I wasn't able to get mine repaired over the holiday period.  :D  Either that, or they were sick of hearing me complaining and wanted to shut me up!   :-\  Probably a bit of both!  :laugh:

Yes, it is summer here in Oz, Shasta! As I write this post to you, I am sitting at my desk, looking out my window onto a most exquisitely bright, sunny, Sunday afternoon. A glorious day!  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #1869 on: December 23, 2007, 12:47:40 am »
Listening to your woes of computer withdrawals....prompted me to send this funny through again.......

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection