Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3197099 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2020 on: November 07, 2006, 06:54:18 am »
http://www.mykindaplace.com/lads/pggreatest.aspx

MyKindaPlace is holding a contest for the  100 Sexiest Lads in the World! Only the crème de la crème have made it into the final 100 and it's up to you to decide who's officially the fittest/sexiest celeb on the planet! There can only be one winner so feast your eyes on the not very ugly finalists and get voting NOW!

Voting will be open until the end of the year and you can vote as many times as you like, so if you want to see your favourite at the top of the list then make sure you keep voting and tell all your mates about it too! We'll be revealing the results in the New Year and counting down to the No.1 Sexiest Lad in the World! So, what are you waiting for? Get voting!  Our guys need us to send them over the top!  So wither you’re a Heathen or a Gyllenhaaliac, Heath and Jake are depending on us so come on get out there and vote and vote often.

;D
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2021 on: November 07, 2006, 11:36:54 am »
http://www.mykindaplace.com/lads/pggreatest.aspx

MyKindaPlace is holding a contest for the  100 Sexiest Lads in the World! Only the crème de la crème have made it into the final 100 and it's up to you to decide who's officially the fittest/sexiest celeb on the planet! There can only be one winner so feast your eyes on the not very ugly finalists and get voting NOW!

Voting will be open until the end of the year and you can vote as many times as you like, so if you want to see your favourite at the top of the list then make sure you keep voting and tell all your mates about it too! We'll be revealing the results in the New Year and counting down to the No.1 Sexiest Lad in the World! So, what are you waiting for? Get voting!  Our guys need us to send them over the top!  So wither you’re a Heathen or a Gyllenhaaliac, Heath and Jake are depending on us so come on get out there and vote and vote often.

;D

Ah.  At last, something truly *important* to vote on.  ;)
No more beans!

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #2022 on: November 07, 2006, 01:26:37 pm »

Even burning buckets of crap he is still sexy.

I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #2023 on: November 07, 2006, 02:57:07 pm »
I debated about posting this photo - for about 2 seconds because it is the burning shit scene. Just the same he is SEXY as hell!! Iit's that lfuzzy line disappearing into his fatigues that ignites me.
 ;)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2024 on: November 07, 2006, 03:15:15 pm »
Thought this little story was kind of cute, from Perezhilton.com  :D

Jakey Gyllenhaal coming out of the Hollywood Physicians' office on Hollywood/La Brea after getting a physical on Friday.

He was very nice to people standing around and a pregnant woman said "You are actually better looking in person." To which he said "And you are very pregnant in person!"

And they both laughed.

Awwww.

He's lucky she really was pregnant!  I've witnessed a comment like that backfiring very badly on two different guys and heard about a third one.

But getting back to that "actually better looking in person" bit...  Sakes ALIVE!  Can you imagine???  I bet if I were ever fortunate enough to see him that closely in person, I'd be so starstruck I wouldn't even be able to look at him, let alone speak coherently.  It'd be like "Woman Speaks in Tongues and Faints Outside Doctor's Office - Details at 11."

No more beans!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2025 on: November 07, 2006, 03:26:50 pm »
It'd be like "Woman Speaks in Tongues and Faints Outside Doctor's Office - Details at 11."

Just make sure that you don't faint until you-know-who is close enough to be the natural choice to give you that much-required session of mouth-to-mouth resucitation.

I've thought from the very first that the burning crap scene was one of the highlights of Jarhead. Who *cares* what's happening and how it must be smelling  :o as long as Jake's got that smouldering morose look going, (un)dressed and dirty like that?  :P

Thanks for the pic, Leslie, and congrats on your 400 posts!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2026 on: November 07, 2006, 03:32:06 pm »
A few more fanpix as I continue to drown in the obsession ..  ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2027 on: November 07, 2006, 03:34:33 pm »
one more ..

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2028 on: November 07, 2006, 03:35:01 pm »

Just make sure that you don't faint until you-know-who is close enough to be the natural choice to give you that much-required session of mouth-to-mouth resucitation.

Or at least to catch me when I'm falling, and then pat my face ever-so-gently to wake me up as my head rests in his lap.  ;)

(Have I mentioned I have a vivid imagination?  Gee - good thing I don't have that silly crush anymore.   ::))
No more beans!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2029 on: November 07, 2006, 03:42:27 pm »
He's lucky she really was pregnant!  I've witnessed a comment like that backfiring very badly on two different guys and heard about a third one.

:laugh: The very same thing happened about two hours ago to me. But I was on the other side. I was asked by the mother of my daughter's friend if I'm pregnant. And I'm not. Jeez! She didn't know what to say, she was so sorry and embarrased, but I was ok with it.  :laugh:

Gee - good thing I don't have that silly crush anymore.   )

I totally agree. Everyone older than 14 is waaaayyyy to old to have a crush on a celebrity. As if!
 ;)